***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Is he a dark skinned Caucasian? I think so and he is very HANDSOME
She does as well!
1611602582795.png

In all seriousness, those are the guys who at 17 years old and in their 20s applied to college and graduate school, respectively, and checked off a minority box but upon arriving on campus, told everyone they were white |l

They were just trying to prove how wrong affirmative action is. I respect them for putting it all on the line for me. When I look at that picture I see three Black men that have suffered more racism than I could ever imagine.

They were just trying to prove how wrong affirmative action is. I respect them for putting it all on the line for me. When I look at that picture I see three Black men that have suffered more racism than I could ever imagine.
1611603263003.png

I don’t whine I quit my gov gig. If you was Asian, Mexican, or what ever I’d say the same thing.. Liberal and conservative ideas have pushed my people outta the whole cot damn west coast from the sf Bay Area, Inglewood Ca, NE Portland ore, .etc.
displaced us all. We all used to live in close proximity and used to function super tight close in the 80s90s. Then here comes the coffee shops, fusion foods, food trucks and up goes the rent. Religions tried to eliminate our practices and excommunicate some for not acknowledging. Displacement turns into culture loss. More single parent homes are popping up with friends and family which was NEVER the case.
im in this thread to seek knowledge for balance and why this America dream is messed up. I’ve lived through the regan/bush/Clinton/Obama/trump era and the rich are richer. Meth sent some insightful articles, you did at first but then here come the troopers tryna dp me. I ain’t going nowhere
No offense, I don't know your ethnic background and I don't know if you are on the good side.

However, I'm certain that if you're white, the issues that you have described are not new to minorities (NOT JUST BLACKS) and you are preching to death ears because they dont want to hear it.

No offense, I don't know your ethnic background and I don't know if you are on the good side.

However, I'm certain that if you're white, the issues that you have described are not new to minorities (NOT JUST BLACKS) and you are preching to death ears because they dont want to hear it.
Tongan 100%. Never been colonized and rich with pride.
what’s the goodside?

Tongan 100%. Never been colonized and rich with pride.
what’s the goodside?
People that fight against oppression.

What you thought I meant?

Im not an extremist like some people in here .... they have blinders and are opposed to listening to others side.

BTW, never colonized because protected.

im in this thread to seek knowledge for balance and why this America dream is messed up. I’ve lived through the regan/bush/Clinton/Obama/trump era and the rich are richer. Meth sent some insightful articles, you did at first but then here come the troopers tryna dp me. I ain’t going nowhere

I don't know why you're being so hostile, man. This is called "***OFFICIAL POLITICAL DISCUSSION THREAD***" and you have literally said F-word Politics :lol: You have stated multiple times that both sides are the same therefore you don't care for politics yet you wonder why your interactions in here are the way they are and call folks bullies as a result. That would be tantamount to me going into the NBA or NFL Thread and talking about how trash the sport is and getting upset when posters argued against my point while also questioning my intentions of why I was posting in the thread in the first place.

Before you get upset about the responses, think about your actions that elicited them.

Have a blessed and demonic-free Monday.

NY Attorney General Hits Trump Hard On His Way Out

The Trump presidency is over. During the chaos of the Trump era, New York state Attorney General Letitia James (D) helped lead the charge against some of the Trump administration’s most destructive policies, and on Wednesday — Inauguration Day for President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris — James recounted some of her successes against the Trump administration on Twitter. Among other wins, she helped protect the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program that provides protections to undocumented immigrants who arrived as children, helped stop the inclusion of a question about citizenship on the 2020 census, helped protect women’s health coverage, defended the United States Postal Service, and more.
James is currently investigating the Trump Organization — Trump’s family business — over apparent financial misconduct. Meanwhile, James commented on Twitter, in part, as follows:

‘MY OFFICE STOOD UP TO THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION EVERY TIME IT TRIED TO TRAMPLE THE RIGHTS OF NEW YORKERS AND AMERICANS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. WE WORKED TIRELESSLY TO CHALLENGE THIS ADMINISTRATION’S ILLEGAL ATTACKS — AND WE SUCCESSFULLY STOPPED SOME OF ITS MOST DANGEROUS ONES… IN TOTAL, WE FILED 74 LAWSUITS AGAINST THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, AND SUCCESSFULLY PROTECTED SO MANY OF OUR COMMUNITIES AND OUR MOST BASIC RIGHTS. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH THE BIDEN-HARRIS ADMINISTRATION TO UNDO THESE DANGEROUS POLICIES AND UPHOLD THE RULE OF LAW.’

bipartisanreport.com/2021/01/20/ny-attorney-general-hits-trump-hard-on-his-way-out/

I love Black women. They have indeed saved the democratic party. If it were not for them, Trump would be right back in office.

BLACK WOMEN, saved the democratic party.

People that fight against oppression.

What you thought I meant?

Im not an extremist like some people in here .... they have blinders and are opposed to listening to others side.

BTW, never colonized because protected.
Bet. We the same. Always been against the grain.

yes protected, but white man could not bring other foreigners into our land. They did bring religion which was bad itself.

after that BS protection we still have 90%> pure ethnic Tongan race.

I don’t whine I quit my gov gig. If you was Asian, Mexican, or what ever I’d say the same thing.. Liberal and conservative ideas have pushed my people outta the whole cot damn west coast from the sf Bay Area, Inglewood Ca, NE Portland ore, .etc.
displaced us all. We all used to live in close proximity and used to function super tight close in the 80s90s. Then here comes the coffee shops, fusion foods, food trucks and up goes the rent. Religions tried to eliminate our practices and excommunicate some for not acknowledging. Displacement turns into culture loss. More single parent homes are popping up with friends and family which was NEVER the case.
Yes, you do whine about your government job. Yesterday you were in here whining about how your supervisor prevents you from holding adolescent children. You stated this grievance from the jump

If I was Asian, Mexican, or whatever, you would still be in no position to judge my blackness, especially when you are not even black yourself, especially when you want me to support a sentiment that can be hurtful to black children. So spare me that buffoonery

Now you have a beef with gentrification and somehow I am complicit in that because of my progressive beliefs. That argument is such utter nonsense no reasonable person should respect it.

You claim you have been reading this thread for a while yet you missed all my rants about NIMBYISM, lack of affordable housing for people, and the fact that I don't even ascribe to any religion (that I openly say I am an atheist). Yet you place all your grievances, all the **** that grinds your gears at my feet? Famb again, spare me, this thread is not your therapy session, we are no here to make you feel better about your life, and your frustrations at work. And within your buffoonery you spew, I damn sure not gonna let you tacitly blame me for the destruction of black culture.

All your complaints about lack of balance are BS because you ignore what has happened in this thread for progressive voices to be dominant. You don't want to tear down an echo chamber, you want a safe space for your struggle both sides hot takes.

You want to dialogue on a subject, then ask me a question. But you are in no position to moderate my post in this thread or anyone else's.

Last edited:
Bet. We the same. Always been against the grain.

yes protected, but white man could not bring other foreigners into our land. They did bring religion which was bad itself.

after that BS protection we still have 90%> pure ethnic Tongan race.
That's cool .. you should be proud.

However, you shouldn't gloat like look at us 90% with all pur heritage like you're superior to those that haven't retain such things.

Native American (Genocide)
Blacks (Enslaved)
Caribbean (Genocide, enslaved and submit to colonizers).

I can continue but that's what happen on the west.

I don't know why you're being so hostile, man. This is called "***OFFICIAL POLITICAL DISCUSSION THREAD***" and you have literally said F-word Politics :lol: You have stated multiple times that both sides are the same therefore you don't care for politics yet you wonder why your interactions in here are the way they are and call folks bullies as a result. That would be tantamount to me going into the NBA or NFL Thread and talking about how trash the sport is and getting upset when posters argued against my point while also questioning my intentions of why I was posting in the thread in the first place.

Before you get upset about the responses, think about your actions that elicited them.

Have a blessed and demonic-free Monday.

I’m bitter because there seems to be this liberal SUPER push towards anyone who doesn’t conform with them. Too much of something ain’t good for the soul. Left or right wing. Came in here said **** ain’t balanced then BOOM lol..

there have to be reasons for Brexit besides butt naked nationalism, right?

it's so clearly detrimental that I always felt like I missed something with that.

I remember being a kid way back when the Euro was announced and thinking what a great accomplishment the EU was after a literal millennium of war.

they threw dirt on all that for better reasons than "eww Muslims," right?

In this case, it really was "eww foreigners." I remember being surprised by the level of anti-Polish sentiment in the country in the days before and after the Brexit vote.

A pro-Brexit extremist even shot and stabbed an anti-Brexit MP to death prior to the vote.

BTW, the UK never adopted the Euro. They never really wanted to integrate the union, so they worked out a compromise that would allow them to keep the pound in exchange for open borders.

Back
Top Bottom