***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1614113940046.gif

To be fair, rich white men are only doing what they are supposed to do...look out for themselves and their kind by protecting their racist, capitalist, morally bankrupt, way of life...by any means necessary.

What a day it will be when the rest of us stop pointing fingers at each other and realize who our actual enemy is. Greed.

Crazy how a poor white person living in a trailer park, working their whole lives for rich white folks, earning minimum wages, with zero benefits, generation after generation, could see a black person as the ones "holding them back".

Where would a capitalist be w/o institutionalized racism in the United States of America?

Racism / disenfranchisement of other human beings is literally Mothers Milk to them.

Ish is wild. I think it had something to do with their generation and what Reagan did for for them and how ultra conservative he was....still not clear on the correlation but my dad loves him. And forget about the fact that Trump used Reagan's slogan...he was slobbering all over him.

I want to know why he thinks the way he does, but I also don't care because he's so far deep into it...none of it will probably make sense and I'd probably want to disown his ***.
I understand. The past four years revealed to me how conservative my family members are and how I go against the grain with those views. I've just learned to accept it for what it is and just do my best to keep the peace without diving into politics.

He must be on that “Break you down so that I may build you back up” Steez. Only thing is he wants to bring it back up $.99...... in about 10 years

Unimportant sidenote:
My mans 35 years old, but sounding like he an old Southern Pastor :lol:

Even his suit screams "Service is gonna run a lil long today brothas and sistas"

But he will say "I won't be before you long" at least 3 times during da service.

Back
Top Bottom