***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah it’s all fun and games until they find out I’m a double agent. :lol:

for the record I don’t like South Dakota politics. I just like the black hills, that’s like you moving to vegas because you liked the mayor wanted to open up the strip when Covid was raging.

im going to tear that state a new ******* with my lib friends from minnesota and all the denver and California transplants that got priced out. :lol:
:smh: When the heel turn comes, you finna do Jeff like...
4zjmly.jpg

LGBTQ Laws, Immigration Laws

it's almost like a very specific demographic that honestly won the election for this administration is being ignored & left the scraps

#Progress :pimp: , boy would the ancestors be proud.
So no black or brown people fall within this category? Is that what you’re getting at?

Joe Biden needs to take a page out of the Pat Riley playbook and start calling out Manchinema through the media and get them on board.
Only way to do it...Gotta put pressure and spotlight on em, ppl fall in line when they being called out by themselves ...They can go crazy when they wildin out and the average person doesn’t know what they are doing and the kinda stuff they holding up

Treat em like Republicans and run national attack ads, see how they act when they on that summer jam screen :lol:

Back
Top Bottom