***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Question for those in this thread who have close family (parents or siblings) that are still Trump supporters...

Best thing I've found to do is be very blunt and give no Fs when dealing with them.

I'll give you two examples from personal experience this year:

Trumper: you hear corona is gonna get worse in Texas cause Biden is letting more Mexicans in.

Me: That ain't what's making the numbers worse. It's all these dumb🤬🤬🤬 running around with no mask on and not washing their hands.

Trumper: You see what happened at the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Me: Yeah, they should have shot every damn one of them. Put them down like the uncivilized dogs that they are.

This usually results in incoherent defensiveness or a few minutes of awkward silence. Either way the conversation about politics ends pretty quick.

This is just stupid. Even in states like Texas, all the major metro areas (the places most people are moving to) are blue. Take away those blue parts and Texas would look like a cross between Mississippi and a Fallout game.

Those blue parts are what make the state work, not some redneck trash hole in the middle of nowhere. I'd imagine things are similar in other states as well.

This is just stupid. Even in states like Texas, all the major metro areas (the places most people are moving to) are blue. Take away those blue parts and Texas would look like a cross between Mississippi and a Fallout game.

Those blue parts are what make the state work, not some redneck trash hole in the middle of nowhere. I'd imagine things are similar in other states as well.
Dudes interviewed a couple of WHITE people and passed their experiences as everyone facts.

Also, a big important variable are the people moving after the pandemic because they were allowed to work from home.

Welp, look who is outchea "moralizing" about people's fun...

:rofl: :rofl:

1620858887850.gif

Lol Doge is proof of work coin also, right?

so I'd imagine the power consumption would.br similar to bitcoin if it ever became similarly.popular.

Reactions: wr
%99 of crypto is vaporware.
Eth smart contracts and white papers on ideas that are years away from development.

If mans is really just doing this to pump Doge, I can't wait until Bitcoin holders start complaining to the SEC about him. :lol:

Libertarian Holding Bitcoin: Bitcoin is great because there is no government oversight.

Elon: It is bad for the environment, other cryto coins should be looked at.

Libertarian dialing the SEC's number:
giphy.gif

If mans is really just doing this to pump Doge, I can't wait until Bitcoin holders start complaining to the SEC about him. :lol:

Libertarian Holding Bitcoin: Bitcoin is great because there is no government oversight.

giphy.gif
BTC Libs at SEC hearing

giphy.gif
Given the famously large Tesla holding in Dodge, they wouldn’t even have to make CD a tortured reason for the regulatory overreach.

But who understands billionaires? There’s a part of me that thinks he’s doing all this *just* to **** with the SEC.

giphy.gif
:lol: Libertarians yesterday "I don't understand why people are mad at Elon"

Back
Top Bottom