***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bruh, I was flipping through the fm radio stations in my truck at work, I haven’t listened to radio in 6 months because I’m not a broke boi and have satellite radio.

anyways this right wing radio station came up and the host was like “call in with any questions you’d have for president biden, NO conspiracy theories!”

dude was PISSED. Like he was trying to have a real radio show and he forgot who his audience is. All it was was questions on, the vaccine being changed to include micro chips and not the og trump formula, hunter Biden’s laptop and some secret cia bs.

dude was hanging up on every caller. Like bro you’re the one who associates with the q party now you’re mad?
I was gonna suggest applying to host the Washington Journal, but I'm listening to callers chime in on the Jan 6 commission and all Republicans calling in are opposing it on the basis that it was orchestrated by Pelosi, Obama, and Biden 😂.

LEO callers and listeners seemed to support the establishment of a commission, and I wouldn't be surprised that many of them must have second thoughts about the people who wave that blue striped flag.

200.gif

THAT is what systemic oppression looks like people.

this makes me sick...

look at this diverse group of people...

notice how they put all 9 "women" up front for the photo op...

no exclusions for rape victims...

Let's see how much they care about the unborn after they're born now.

I propose we turn Gregg Abbott's house into an orphanage then.

Dropping babies on the porch 19th century style.

Despite Johnson’s feelings, or perhaps because of them, the report became big news. “Johnson Unit Assails Whites in Negro Riots,” read a headline in the New York Times. Rushed into print by Bantam Books, the 708-page report became a best-seller, with 740,000 copies sold in a few weeks. The Times featured front-page articles about the report every day in the first week following its release. Within a few days, both CBS and NBC aired documentaries about the ties between race and poverty.

Backlash was immediate. Polls showed that 53 percent of white Americans condemned the claim that racism had caused the riots, while 58 percent of black Americans agreed with the findings. Even before the report, white support for civil rights was waning. In 1964, most Northern whites had backed Johnson’s civil rights initiatives, but just two years later, polls showed that most Northern whites believed Johnson was pushing too aggressively.

White response to the Kerner Commission helped to lay the foundation for the law-and-order campaign that elected Richard Nixon to the presidency later that year. Instead of considering the full weight of white prejudice, Americans endorsed rhetoric that called for arming police officers like soldiers and cracking down on crime in inner cities

It's always been the same gameplan from the Right. Now it's daily backlash against BLM and critical race theory.

Wtf? What exactly were they going to do with that many nitrile gloves anyway?
Sounds like a business deal that went horribly wrong. Also sounds like the plot of “pain and gain” but somehow dumber....

This is that meme math I’ve seen of people born in the 80’s saying they’ve lived through five decade because 80’s, 90, 00,10, and 20 .

It’s a cute meme..... not a career accomplishment and I honestly don’t know what junior is playing at. There aren’t enough people upstate to get over the fact city residents hate his father’s guts. The next Governor should be Letitia James but she is too busy doing her current job to do TV interviews.

Back
Top Bottom