***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sat there with a straight face talking about he can't speak on it on some integrity steez
hubie.png
:lol:

His I LOVE YOU D.LEMON gonna be extra heartfelt tonight

"a tragic cry for help"

"neighbors describe bomber as a friendly family man who enjoyed movies and ice cream"

"republican outcry that democrats are using this event to stoke anti-terrorism hysteria. Mitch will not bring any votes to the floor"

"nothing we could have done to stop this from happening. criminals commit crimes, no law will change that"

"only way to stop a bad guy with an airplane is a good guy with surface-to-air missiles, says politician receiving lots of money from company that sells missiles"
Not far from where we are today. The same dudes helping block doors are calling January 6th no big deal. There should be a never forget campaign going around 1/6 and it should highlight all the people who supported overturning votes.
Just drove through Trump country. And I saw one house with a BLM and Rainbow flag right next to houses with mad MAGA and UmuriKKKan flags. I low key wanted to see who that brave soul trolling the whole neighborhood was :rofl:
Took an alternate route from home the other day and saw a couple houses 2 streets over have don’t tread on me flags in the yard.

I don't have a problem with Chris Cuomo trying to give his brother advice. I understand family is family. I do think it is some sucka **** to use a bad faith right-wing talking point though

The issue is that he used his show as a PR outlet for his brother during Covid. Something Andrew went onto to monetize that good press with a book deal.

Then this happens and he acts like because of his job he can't cover it and has to stay away from it. And he doesn't cover his brother's over multiple scandals with any depth as well., those dealing with the political threats and cover-up of Covid deaths.

Chris can be there for his brother, that isn't really the problem, but if given his brother's position, he is clearly undermining his journalistic integrity.

You wanna be your brother's PR agent, then cool, go do that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom