***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Was watching/listening to this a few months ago.

What they did to Charlemagne Perelte :smh:

War is a racket.

581617C3-B9EB-4953-9533-C42F8AB14C53.jpeg
42594F86-F4EC-4DAC-BB17-37C14B15634A.png

Damn. I Just google that guy and he was born in my hometown and is buried about a mile from my house.

since you’re here, your people

Imagine a black man thinking he's so smart that he outsmarts himself and aligns himself with this group and helps it spread and grow thinking that will get things done for black people. The logic will make your head explode. Like history's starting point was last Tuesday.

He's tired of being told what to do by, you know, politics in the country, and so you're going to need to take the mask off,"

Modern conservatives: fighting hard for the freedom to take away other people’s freedom.

He's tired of being told what to do by, you know, politics in the country, and so you're going to need to take the mask off,"

Modern conservatives: fighting hard for the freedom to take away other people’s freedom.

that place isn’t too far from me. Might go up there this weekend rocking a mask to see what type of energy I get.

Called it out 100%. They’re so predictable :smh:

Border Patrol, ICE, and probably most of the FBI are MAGA as hell.

People see these fools acting out and think they have a blanket co-sign from Biden when in reality even with Biden's extremely strict immigration policy, they think Biden is soft on immigration and are pissed Biden won't let them live out their white supremacist fantasies as they please.

**** is all bad

Border Patrol, ICE, and probably most of the FBI are MAGA as hell.

People see these fools acting out and think they have a blanket co-sign from Biden when in reality even with Biden's extremely strict immigration policy, they think Biden is soft on immigration and are pissed Biden won't let them live out their white supremacist fantasies as they please.

**** is all bad
Pretty much every single enforcement agency local and federal are maga'd up. That's why I just laugh at the disingenous "see blue states blah blah blah too". Also immigration has never been soft under any President.

Back
Top Bottom