***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And it's only possible because the study of labor movements in the US has been de facto outlawed in K-12.

Like the civil war and the civil rights movements, the labor struggle is a fundamental part of this country's history, and it seems like that knowledge is reserved for those who can afford to take history and sociology courses in college.

A. DeSantis continues to carry the legacy of GOP members being scumbags and abusing any position of power.
B. Does the report mean underage as in "college students that are too young to drink" or underage as in "due process should be afforded to man in question despite countless eye witness reports?"

Spoke with my pops over the weekend and allowed him to spew his regurgitated Fox News talking points about Biden. I just let him talk and have his moment lol.
But the entire time, I was like this:
4R2Yxn.gif

Kinda wild any voting awareness or voting protection is looked at as partisan because Republicans are so hell bent on sabotaging it and making it as hard as possible it became their identity.

Meanwhile…..

Peter Thiel pretty much runs FB, and is Zuckenbergers daddy. Whatever advice Thiel have to him….Zuckenberger uncritically ran with it, because of their relationship.

Not realizing just how nefarious Thiel and his ideology actually are. This is all part of it.

Back
Top Bottom