***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Speaking of political and vaccine misinformation, My mom has been talking to my aunt through my stepdad who now lives in Florida. They have been anti vaccine and western medicine for a long time even before this. They refuse to take the COVID one even though her and her husband Are super high risk. So my mom was talking to her on the phone and they were both trying to tell her like only 15-20% of new Yorkers were vaccinated. I walked into my moms apartment right as she said that. I asked who is your news source because it’s a complete lie. She said my sources are telling lies. I just can’t deal with stupid people man. It’s just sad because I really like both her and her husband. He use to take me to the NY car show as a kid and always. But man I just can’t deal with anymore.

And if I try to avoid political conversation like that they find a way to get back into it somehow. That’s the absolute worst part.

That last sentence.

When you can exercise influence over that many people, to the point that they use your platform to topple their governments, borders are just a convenient way to shield your money from overzealous tax agencies.

There's a joke in here about new world order conspiracy groups on facebook and Leader Zuckerberg.
The NWO was businesses supremacy over government and well…. Yeah it’s not a conspiracy when it’s true.

The scary thing is we all carry the spying devices described in 1984 in our pockets and pay for businesses money to do it.

Seems Facebook has invested quite a bit into these Section 230 commercials that are running on CNN

Spoke with my pops over the weekend and allowed him to spew his regurgitated Fox News talking points about Biden. I just let him talk and have his moment lol.
But the entire time, I was like this:
4R2Yxn.gif

I do the same when my pops starts talking about outlandish **** that he thinks is real because he saw it on Facebook. I don’t add to the convo, just let him run out of words.

What do you mean ?
NWO is basically a shadow version of what the 1% is , but less boisterous and lionized by the media, and the 1984 spy screens are basically cellphone with dozen of trackers.

Like the Illuminati is silly because the Billionares who would run it secretly openly give Ted Talks. However, the NWO of businesses basically recreating the gilded age is very real. It’s done through the manipulation of value and how that allowed the rich to make themselves basically richer based on value prospecting.

Right now Sinema is holding the whole country hostage because of Billionaires and Millionaires having her under their thumb. Those same people are given carte Blanche is society because their “value” means they can buy anything when reality they are extremely rich but on paper. Trump wasn’t an outlier of lying about his wealth, he was just not smart enough on how to bump the numbers up right until he because president.

Dude ran on supporting the Medicaid expansion in WV

He was against the GOP hurting the ACA

Now we have a way to help the people left behind and mans is fighting it

Not surprising, the remaining people left behind are disproportionately black. Manchin probably thinks they don't deserve it

White supremacist piece of **** that he is

Back
Top Bottom