***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Define "younger."
rkelly-interview-underaged.gif

MSNBC is ****ing killing me with these debates on the "legitimacy" of Trumps complaints rn. **** outta here with this trash "both sides" hour. Mitchell and Jansing are horrible hosts.
If this were any other civilian accused of divulging military secrets (war plans, capabilities and vulnerabilities) to anyone who cares to see, they'd be in terrible shape.

Snowden merely talked about illegal spying programs and he found it better to twerk for Putin than to stick around.

The only thing protecting Trump's life is his status as former POTUS. He is not walking away.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre violated a law intended to prevent federal employees from using their offices to influence elections when she repeatedly referred to “mega MAGA Republicans” in the run-up to the 2022 midterms, a government watchdog agency said.

In a letter first shared with NBC News, the Office of Special Counsel determined that Jean-Pierre's choice of words in referring to Republican candidates violated the Hatch Act.

“Because Ms. Jean‐Pierre made the statements while acting in her official capacity, she violated the Hatch Act prohibition against using her official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with or affecting the result of an election,” Ana Galindo‐Marrone, who leads the agency's Hatch Act Unit, wrote in a letter Wednesday.

At a White House briefing on Nov. 2, Jean-Pierre referred to “mega MAGA Republican officials who don’t believe in the rule of law” and made other comments disparaging Republican candidates, according to a Hatch Act complaint the conservative watchdog group Protect the Public’s Trust filed against Jean-Pierre in November.

lol. I suppose Republicans will try to get any win they can right now.

Probably asking the wrong crowd but I’ll shout anyway. What is the end goal for republicans? Collect absolute power then further run the country into the ground and then what? I really shouldn’t be surprised but reading the takes from regular folk about this is alarming. People out here completely divorced from reality.

lol. I suppose Republicans will try to get any win they can right now.

Worthless charge. KellyAnn Conway violated it while TFG was in office and working for him, and nothing came about it. As did His lying press secretary.

Probably asking the wrong crowd but I’ll shout anyway. What is the end goal for republicans? Collect absolute power then further run the country into the ground and then what? I really shouldn’t be surprised but reading the takes from regular folk about this is alarming. People out here completely divorced from reality.

That’s the odd thing with conservative politics IMO. They have a chance to make things better for everyone and instead they hurt others - and themselves.

At this point it has to be power/status/money. Holding on to their office and house majority. They’ve had 7+ years to know what this dude is about and how badly he’s damaged everything, they aren’t morons. But unfortunately this guy has a yuge cult of personality and populism has shown us that his supporters are morons and fellow racists that will literally get shot in the neck for him. So only a few have the intestinal fortitude to reject him. Or say something against him, then gaslight America and totally deny it around election season.

I missed the beginning and couldn’t see much for all the people - Cuban as in cigars? I was confused.

Lol Cuban sandwiches
cuban-sandwich-recipe-Hero-5833ef16ac3f4ebe99fb3156c9fe2e0c.jpg

Made by Cubans of course and we all know the history of stateside Cubans.

my ex took me to a Cuban sandwich shop in Tampa, overrated. Both of them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom