***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Been reading all kinds of **** about historic voter turnout, granted I voted last Wednesday at like 630 PM but it was very in and out, hassle-free.

Back in 2012 I vaguely remember being in line OUTSIDE for at least an hour.
Granted I just voted 2 hrs ago and prioritized watching Dr. Strange for a 2nd time over it but I ain't even know about any early voting in BK.

I had no problems voting though. In and out. Although, I did not know all of the justices running even when some were running unopposed :lol:

Last edited:
Been reading all kinds of **** about historic voter turnout, granted I voted last Wednesday at like 630 PM but it was very in and out, hassle-free.

Granted I just voted 2 hrs ago and prioritized watching Dr. Strange for a 2nd time over it but I ain't even know about any early voting in BK.

I had no problems voting though. In and out. Although, I did not know all of the justices running even when some were running unopposed :lol:

Damn that good huh? Must be knowing your tastes :lol:,I might have to catch it this weekend

Last edited:

I live in Atlanta
this real life?
Unfortunately yes
mean.gif
 but don't worry people in this thread say voter suppression isn't a real issue as well as many Republicans 
eyes.gif

So I found my friend Abdulah had to go and vote today cause he wasn't able to when he tried to early vote a few days ago. He said the person asked him for his birth certificate after seeing his ID and wouldn't let him vote because he didn't have it...**** is sad man
where do you live fam? damn thats sad

I live in Atlanta
That's crazy. This morning I went over and all the asked me was my first and last name and said go in. Nobody was really getting questioned. No ID or anything ( for reference in black and their were two white ladies, 1 white guy and 1 black guy as volunteers). Nobody gave a F. PA btw

Last edited:
Thought clintons camp was in BK not Manhattan. hipsters in bk all packed into bars watching CNN like it's a Sunday football game.

Unfortunately yes :smh:  but don't worry people in this thread say voter suppression isn't a real issue as well as many Republicans :rolleyes

I'm sorry but with his name Abdullah and it being here in Georgia he should've been up on his game. Was he trying to vote in Fulton county? He didn't go on the website thats been up for years to see his voting status?

Damn that good huh? Must be knowing your tastes :lol:,I might have to catch it this weekend
Just for the visuals man. Not a fan of 3D but had to try it for this.

So I found my friend Abdulah had to go and vote today cause he wasn't able to when he tried to early vote a few days ago. He said the person asked him for his birth certificate after seeing his ID and wouldn't let him vote because he didn't have it...**** is sad man
where do you live fam? damn thats sad

I live in Atlanta
That's crazy. This morning I went over and all the asked me was my first and last name and said go in. Nobody was really getting questioned. No ID or anything ( for reference in black and their were two white ladies, 1 white guy and 1 black guy as volunteers). Nobody gave a F. PA btw
Same.

I specifically brought 2 ids just in case. Cuz I'm sure I needed all that in '08. Dudes let me vote just by knowing my last name and address.

My signature had even changed since then :lol:

Last edited:

Unfortunately yes
mean.gif
 but don't worry people in this thread say voter suppression isn't a real issue as well as many Republicans 
eyes.gif
I'm sorry but with his name Abdullah and it being here in Georgia he should've been up on his game. Was he trying to vote in Fulton county? He didn't go on the website thats been up for years to see his voting status?
He is eligible to vote thats not the problem is that he was turned away because he didn't have his birth certificate. He didn't really put up a fight or anything cause it was his first time voting and he wasn't sure what to do when he was told that.

Last edited:
This clown
mean.gif

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...pen-extra-long-us-election-2016-a7405346.html

Donald Trump's campaign is suing Nevada officials over how early voting there was carried out.

The dispute revolves around the fact that early voters found that polling stations were left open for hours after they were scheduled to close. That appears to have happened because of the huge interest in casting ballots early – in particular from Latino voters – which meant that queues extended for hours even after the scheduled close.

If successful, the lawsuit would see early votes set aside if Nevada is close. That could mean that thousands of votes would be left out of the count and so could easily swing the election.

The suit is thought to be one of a number that could be filed by the Republicans or Donald Trump if they seek to challenge how the election has been conducted.

Under election law, anyone who is in the queue to vote must be able to cast their ballot, even if that happens after the scheduled close.
Edit: Nevada judge already denied Trump's request 
laugh.gif

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/nevada-voting-lawsuit-donald-trump/

Last edited:
He is eligible to vote thats not the problem is that he was turned away because he didn't have his birth certificate. He didn't really put up a fight or anything cause it was his first time voting and he wasn't sure what to do when he was told that.

Damn, I wish I was there with him. asking for a Birth Certificate is wild !! some bs

Only 40 percent of people? That number seems too high. No one really likes these two clowns right?

Back
Top Bottom