***Official Political Discussion Thread***

trump winning indiana 
mean.gif

:lol: if Pence's state had abandoned them.

H2HK, sound like you getting a better idea how despicable/racist/ignorant ppl in this country are.

Those states are expected but I don't blame you if you haven't been watching the news telling us this for weeks unless you assumed this was gonna be some lanslide.

Last edited:
It would be hilarious if Trump wins the popular vote but loses the election due to Electoral college votes.

Yeah Kentucky and Indiana staying Red. Confederate Flag supporting States I will never visit

It would be hilarious if Trump wins the popular vote but loses the election due to Electoral college votes.

That would be a disaster. Hillary needs to win outright both Popular and Electoral.

Last night, my dad told me he wanted to vote Republican for kicks (he doesn't take the election seriously)

Today, he asked me to pick him up at the bus stop so he could vote on time.

I said yes, but I'm taking my time. #votersuppression

Last edited:
My dad just started rambling about how great Trump is on the phone :smh:

Last night, my dad told me he wanted to vote Republican for kicks (he doesn't take the election seriously)

Today, he asked me to pick him up at the bus stop so he could vote on time.

I said yes, but I'm taking my time. #votersuppression

Or you can educate the man. Ask him how much he has invested in a 401(k)? A Trump victory would easily destroy about 10-25% of the value of his retirement accounts. That's how I got a few retirees to vote for Hillary and it's not like there aren't any facts to back that up.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/stocks-...-no-new-evidence-to-charge-clinton-1478507955

Dow Jumps 371 Points After FBI Says It Won’t Charge Clinton
S&P 500 snaps nine-day losing streak; oil and dollar rise, while havens yen, gold fall

Ughh, im still at work trying to get home and start drankin! Im not supposed to leave till 8pm but if my boss leaves before then im slipping out this ***

Back
Top Bottom