***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Remember all the posters in here talking about how disgusting it was going to be when the deplorables were not going to accept the results and take to the streets in protest and maybe even riot?
Yall ride exceptionally tall clydesdales

It's done. It's over with. A WS is now running a WS country. Now we know where we really stand.

Like I said, I'd much rather deal with an upgront WS then a SWS.

Jesus ******* Christ man :smh:

People lives are gonna get ruined that don't have too.

Y'all ready to make martyrs outta regular folk in hopes a revolution will come.

People lives been getting ruined. Bill and Hilary helped ruin black families all over this country. Now we supposed to bow down to her cuz we scared of big bad Trump? Can't do it.

everything i articulated for months upon months was validated on election day.

moral of da story? Listen to things that make you question your ideology.

So I was reading about what he wants to do the first 100 days in office - I got to say there's a bunch of stuff in there I got to look up to understand - but two things that jump out at me that I agree with

Cut middle class taxes by 35 percent

Term limits for everyone in Congress

Other stuff that was mentioned:

Backing out of climate change; I assume this is in reference to the Paris agreement that other countries are panicking about

Infrastructure spending

The wall

Deporting 2 million unregistered ppl

Repealing Obamacare

No way in hell Congress is going to vote to cut themselves short. There's literally no way to impose term limits on Congress or the Supreme Court, founding fathers screwed that one up.

Remember all the posters in here talking about how disgusting it was going to be when the deplorables were not going to accept the results and take to the streets in protest and maybe even riot?
Yall ride exceptionally tall clydesdales
did Hillary not concede?

I could swear that happened.. at least I was pretty sure it did..

Let's just say that some of us put more faith in the intellect of American voters. I was wrong about that.

I hope you get around some real Trump supporters and see how they feel about you. Have you done that yet?

That's another thing if you can't come to a decision on which president will benefit yourself

At least vote for the Candidate that will benefit the ones you love

People who didn't vote :smh:

Last edited:
So I was reading about what he wants to do the first 100 days in office - I got to say there's a bunch of stuff in there I got to look up to understand - but two things that jump out at me that I agree with

Cut middle class taxes by 35 percent

Term limits for everyone in Congress

Good luck passing that term limit bill

"It will not be on the agenda in the Senate." McConnell has been a long-standing opponent of term limits

Some others I agree...

5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

I wonder if Trump is gonna be following along like a puppet with the Republican agenda, or he is going to govern as Trump the businessman.

Let's just say that some of us put more faith in the intellect of American voters. I was wrong about that.

Should've never had faith in that :lol:,a lot of them have already proven in the past that try don't care if they vote against their own interests and will continue to do so

I can bet yall police state will be in full force. Body cameras might be adios or footage could be edited before presented as evidence

Police will be engaged and active in target neighborhhoods

Stop and frisk, not funny

Accidental arrests over ganja possession

Protests heavily controlled

Police brutality in obama term will look tame, in trumps term there will be more statistics against latinos and africans

Reports tampered

Riots multiplied. Alot of non whites wont really like trump

Last edited by a moderator:
Latinos are angling to become the new accepted whites just like the italians, irish and eastern europeans :smh:
Nt is getting brutal

In case you haven't been paying attention to history...

"There were two races in America then: black and white. Italians were thrust into a country where being one and not the other meant the difference between finding economic success, safety and acceptance. Like the Irish, another immigrant group that arrived in the United States during this time, Italians were not perceived as white. They were, as historians James Barrett and David Roediger call them, “inbetween people.“ But once Italians gained an awareness of what whiteness could bring them, they embraced it."

http://fusion.net/story/213123/on-c...that-italians-werent-always-white-in-america/

http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/gen...came-white-immigrants-in-mid-19th-century-us/

http://www.understandingrace.org/history/gov/eastern_southern_immigration.html

Being a broke/poor individual and voting republican, and seeing how 'white' people don't know their history (having not gone through slavery as black folks did) are two things that really boggle my mind.

smh

People really in here saying, 'Let's just lay down and do nothing. It doesn't matter what we do.'

This defeatist attitude is disgusting.

That's exactly what won the GOP a mandate...

Hillary got 6 million less voters than Obama in 2012...you think it was just Republicans thay read all those wikileaks about bernie Sanders being screwed? :lol:

I know,hate to admit you were right :smh:

Her baggage proved way too much for most of the country,who ironically felt that Trump's baggage was somehow acceptable as well :rolleyes

Last edited:
Some others I agree...

I wonder if Trump is gonna be following along like a puppet with the Republican agenda, or he is going to govern as Trump the businessman.
one of the few things I actually agree on with trump. But unfortunately it will never get done since these guys will never pass that. :lol:

Could the people ever vote on something like that, like how in PA we had to vote on raising the max age for justices?

People were so enraged about your take on race or that they argued every single point you made as if it were born out of complete isolated ignorance. They put their race blinders on ( oooohhhh unintentional bars kill em) and were gonna race that kentucky derby against you no matter what. They couldnt win with the extra lanky show ponys and clydesdales tho.
Now all they have left (more bars damn) is to shout white supremacy at everything and point fingers at one another.

It's done. It's over with. A WS is now running a WS country. Now we know where we really stand.

Like I said, I'd much rather deal with an upgront WS then a SWS.

Jesus ******* Christ man :smh:

People lives are gonna get ruined that don't have too.

Y'all ready to make martyrs outta regular folk in hopes a revolution will come.

People lives been getting ruined. Bill and Hilary helped ruin black families all over this country. Now we supposed to bow down to her cuz we scared of big bad Trump? Can't do it.

-Bill and, especially Hillary (didn't even have a damb vote in the matter) didn't unilaterally ruined the lives of black families, and it was not there aim to so so. A lot of the tough on crime laws passed at the time had support within the black community.

We need to come to terms with that.

And we need to come to terms of why those policies have been so bad for the community. Beyond the "black people are in jail"

-And stop with the HRC red herring. This was never about bowing down to her. it was insuring the socio-economic system doesn't get worst for people, especially minorities, especially black people.

-Any shot at anycriminal justice reform, which would have happen if there were enough liberal in Congress, and Dem as President is dead. Dead for a very long time.

-Obama was releasing non violent offender from federal prison through executive action. That is dead.

-Stop the police from getting a hold of many military gear. Dead

-Bans on civil forfeiture. Dead

-No more Ferguson commissions that expose ****** up police departments and get money back for community that have been terrorized by municipal fines. Dead

-Eric Gardner civil right lawsuit looking into the Staten Island NYPD. Dead

-Any chance at the voting rights act getting reauthorized. Dead

-The ACA that disproportionate helps the poor, which black people are over-represented in. Dead

Don't preach to me about "things been bad'. Things are about to get worst, and it didn't have to be this way.

Everyone should be upset about that

Last edited:
Some others I agree...

I think somewhere in between both.

Back
Top Bottom