***Official Political Discussion Thread***

you sure you want this?

like really really REALLY sure?

cause he has already failed as a businessman at 3 of America's biggest vices: gambling, alcohol and football 

Trump Plaza in Vegas still popping and that luxurious golf course he has out here in Palos Verdes is amazing.

And yeah I rather have him be Trump the no take prisoner businessman instead of a Right Wing bigot who wants to end marriage equality, and discriminate against minorities. BUT then again he's got Pence as VP :x

The Daily show last night was pretty good. Did any of you guys catch it?

When did Bill Maher come on?

and last week, tonight, is sunday correct?

Maher is on tomorrow,LastWeekTonight is Sunday

Hillary got 6 million less voters than Obama in 2012...you think it was just Republicans thay read all those wikileaks about bernie Sanders being screwed? :lol:
Tell him Edwin.

This isn't even groundbreaking though :lol:,a lot of folks on the left were bringing light to that while a lot of Dems were focused on the BS "electibility" narrative and called us conspiracy theorists for predicting that she was damaged goods to the electorate due to her past

Last edited:
No way on earth he passes that term limit bill lmaooo. The people he was to affect are the same ones that have a say in whether it goes through or not. Bruh reachin

This isn't even groundbreaking though :lol:,a lot of folks on the left were bringing light to that while a lot of Dems were focused on the BS "electibility" narrative and called us conspiracy theorists for predicting that she was damaged goods to the electorate due to her past
True.

you sure you want this?

cause he has already failed as a businessman at 3 of America's biggest vices: gambling, alcohol and football 

Trump Plaza in Vegas still popping and that luxurious golf course he has out here in Palos Verdes is amazing.

And yeah I rather have him be Trump the no take prisoner businessman instead of a Right Wing bigot who wants to end marriage equality, and discriminate against minorities. BUT then again he's got Pence as VP :x

Just so you know, one of his hotels in Canada has been placed in bankruptcy proceedings a couple of weeks ago, so Trump the businessman is still very much a failure...

No way on earth he passes that term limit bill lmaooo. The people he was to affect are the same ones that have a say in whether it goes through or not. Bruh reachin

Yea there's a solid 0% chance of that passing anytime soon :lol:

Hillary got 6 million less voters than Obama in 2012...you think it was just Republicans thay read all those wikileaks about bernie Sanders being screwed? :lol:
Tell him Edwin.

You're never gonna let that "L" Bernie took go, are you? :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah it's basically like an employee giving them self a demotion. :lol: with 99% of people that's just not happening.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...serves-blame-electing-trump-article-1.2866238

KING: The Democratic Party deserves so much of the blame for electing Donald Trump

The Party is nowhere near anti-war, but wants the undying support of peace activists. It claims to love the environment, but has spoken against the Dakota Access Pipeline with the strength of a gnat with one missing wing. Its strongest voting blocs are people of color. The overwhelming majority of white people, including women, voted for Trump, but the party insisted on having an all white presidential ticket.

-Bill and, especially Hillary (didn't even have a damb vote in the matter) didn't unilaterally ruined the lives of black families, and it was not there aim to so so. A lot of the tough on crime laws passed at the time had support within the black community.

We need to come to terms with that.

And we need to come to terms of why those policies have been so bad for the community. Beyond the "black people are in jail"

-And stop with the HRC red herring. This was never about bowing down to her. it was insuring the socio-economic system doesn't get worst for people, especially minorities, especially black people.

-Any shot at anycriminal justice reform, which would have happen if there were enough liberal in Congress, and Dem as President is dead. Dead for a very long time.

-Obama was releasing non violent offender from federal prison through executive action. That is dead.

-Stop the police from getting a hold of many military gear. Dead

-Bans on civil forfeiture. Dead

-No more Ferguson commissions that expose ****** up police departments and get money back for community that have been terrorized by municipal fines. Dead

-Eric Gardner civil right lawsuit looking into the Staten Island NYPD. Dead

-Voting rights act getting reauthorized. Dead

-Don't preach to me about "things been bad'. Things are about to get worst, and it didn't have to be this way.

-The ACA that disproportionate helps the poor, which black people are over-represented in. Dead

Everyone should be upset about that

100 % spot on

These are actual FACTS though.

Brothers gotta stop thinking that they're thinking outside the box.

You aren't. Trump has the potential to regress a lot of the progress that we've made.

That's a huge problem.

I understand brothers are cynical about people in power in this country......but Hilary was the choice man.

Last edited:

Tell him Edwin.

It's not even my L though :lol:,I don't have to deal with a Trump presidency directly.

Just saying much of it was preventable

Last edited:

Tell him Edwin.

It's not even my L though :lol:,I don't have to deal with a Trump presidency directly.

Just saying much of it was preventable

No you don't you never say how. That is the issue.

Because if you did, you know I got over 3 million way to slap down that argument :lol:

Last edited:
Those 3 million votes are a DIRECT result of all we've been talking about regarding the DNC post election though. You don't even want to acknowledge it for some reason

Last edited:

I wanted to PUNCH my computer screen after seeing this! aahhh I need to go outside!

Last edited:
Those 3 million votes are a DIRECT result of all we've been talking about regarding the DNC post election though. You don't want to acknowledge it for some reason though

Bull ****

Did the DNC make Bernie not campaign in the South, add criminal justice reform to his platform well after Hillary, underperfom in debates, and have economists point out he wasn't being forthcoming with his economic plans?

You fail to want to acknowledge these things for some reason.

Last edited:
Just so you know, one of his hotels in Canada has been placed in bankruptcy proceedings a couple of weeks ago, so Trump the businessman is still very much a failure...

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/trump-tower-goes-bust-canada-214412

:lol: America deserves everything it's coming then..

It's amazing how scandal-proof he was. The news was published before the election too, and if the media was so pro-Clinton, them running with that story could have pierced holes in the successful businessman image he built around himself.

If Roe v Wade gets overturned a lot of racist Whites are gonna be mad as hell when their daughter can't abort the baby she's having with a with dark skinned dude like ninja.

everything i articulated for months upon months was validated on election day.

moral of da story? Listen to things that make you question your ideology.

I hope you get around some real Trump supporters and see how they feel about you. Have you done that yet?

my godmother lives in Orlando, Trump supporter [emoji]128175[/emoji].

maybe you should've stop ignoring da pleas from da rust belt.

Trump Flipped Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Motha ******* Pennsylvania turned red...

its called da Democratic party failed its working class constituency..BAAAD

maybe smug elitist coastal liberalism wasn't da move? :lol: yeah i know.new concept right?

Obeezy beyond disgusted

Btw had to stop my workout short, these jersey shore looking cats going off about their Trump ideologies, celebrating and **** about how they no longer gonna carry ObamaCare on their back, bunch of entitled douchebags, I just couldn't stay in the gym no more, these dudes are out and they not even discreet about it anymore...

Obeezy beyond disgusted

Btw had to stop my workout short, these jersey shore looking cats going off about their Trump ideologies, celebrating and **** about how they no longer gonna carry ObamaCare on their back, bunch of entitled douchebags, I just couldn't stay in the gym no more, these dudes are out and they not even discreet about it anymore...
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I love it.

you sure you want this?

didn't own that one, sold it years ago *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom