***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah Trump flipping over PA was just amazing.

Look at all that Red

Obeezy beyond disgusted

Btw had to stop my workout short, these jersey shore looking cats going off about their Trump ideologies, celebrating and **** about how they no longer gonna carry ObamaCare on their back, bunch of entitled douchebags, I just couldn't stay in the gym no more, these dudes are out and they not even discreet about it anymore...

U put those 7.5 DBs down u were curling and left w/ disgust. Man... :smh:

my godmother lives in Orlando, Trump supporter [emoji]128175[/emoji].

maybe you should've stop ignoring da pleas from da rust belt.

Trump Flipped Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Motha ******* Pennsylvania turned red...

its called da Democratic party failed its working class constituency..BAAAD

maybe smug elitist coastal liberalism wasn't da move? :lol: yeah i know.new concept right?

Act like you know what the population of PA is, please....

Anything outside of philly might as well be North Carolina.

Bull ****

Did the DNC make Bernie not campaign in the South, add criminal justice reform to his platform well after Hillary, underperfom in debates, and have economists point out he wasn't being forthcoming with his economic plans?

You fail to want to acknowledge these things for some reason.
Rusty, I know MANY people here in California who didn't vote at all or voted third party once they found out the DNC was trying to do Bernie dirty. Multiply that feeling by 50 states, and you can see why Hillary lost. It doesn't matter that she beat Bernie; many Democrats felt betrayed by the party trying to force Hillary upon them and therefore didn't vote for her when it mattered.

Last edited:
Let's see what Trump will do for the working class....his track record of scamming smaller contractors doesn't show me any sign he actually cares for the common working man....but we shall see

my godmother lives in Orlando, Trump supporter [emoji]128175[/emoji].

maybe you should've stop ignoring da pleas from da rust belt.

Trump Flipped Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Motha ******* Pennsylvania turned red...

its called da Democratic party failed its working class constituency..BAAAD

maybe smug elitist coastal liberalism wasn't da move? :lol: yeah i know.new concept right?

Act like you know what the population of PA is, please....

Anything outside of philly might as well be North Carolina.
and pittsburgh. but all of the rest is bum **** iowa no doubt.

I can't believe he took hershey took. Son ruined chocolate. F this election b. thats not my president.

Fam's, I've about had it.

Hill might need to catch the fade b.

How you blame Barry because nobody likes you? You wildin ma. You want son to tell the Feds NOT to do their job? And you DON'T THINK that that would leak? Or you just DON'T CARE how it would make Obama look if it did leak?

Last edited:
Bull ****

Did the DNC make Bernie not campaign in the South, add criminal justice reform to his platform well after Hillary, underperfom in debates, and have economists point out he wasn't being forthcoming with his economic plans?

You fail to want to acknowledge these things for some reason.
Rusty, I know MANY people here in California who didn't vote at all or voted third party once they found out the DNC was trying to do Bernie dirty. Multiply that feeling by 50 states, and you can see why Hillary lost. It doesn't matter that she beat Bernie; many Democrats felt betrayed by the party

I understand that, I understand why people are upset at the DNC's favoritism, but to extrapolate that into "Bernie was robbed out of the nomination" is nonsense.

Not even Bernie believes that, and the party moved left to accommodate Bernie's platform to Bernie's delight

I gave Bernie damb near 2Gs, don't think I was pissed too? But I didn't let my level of rustle make me lose sight that progressivism was on the ballot.

At with Trump winning, the progressive movement took a major L. Something even Bernie tried to warn people about.

If this false narrative stays in the air, then come next time, then some progressives will want to go into the process with the assumption if things don't go their way, it must be rigged.

Latinos are angling to become the new accepted whites just like the italians, irish and eastern europeans :smh:
Nt is getting brutal

In case you haven't been paying attention to history...

"There were two races in America then: black and white. Italians were thrust into a country where being one and not the other meant the difference between finding economic success, safety and acceptance. Like the Irish, another immigrant group that arrived in the United States during this time, Italians were not perceived as white. They were, as historians James Barrett and David Roediger call them, “inbetween people.“ But once Italians gained an awareness of what whiteness could bring them, they embraced it."

http://fusion.net/story/213123/on-c...that-italians-werent-always-white-in-america/

http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/gen...came-white-immigrants-in-mid-19th-century-us/

http://www.understandingrace.org/history/gov/eastern_southern_immigration.html

The main diffrence is that Italians are "white" for the most part. You are never going to convince me that mestizos, and mulatoos will ever be cosidered white in a country that still strongly adheres to the "one drop rule".

I agree. I won't say that Bernie was robbed. I still believe if the DNC didn't a)get exposed for trying to discourage his voters and b) basically DEMANDING that you vote for Hillary 24/7, Hillary might have become president. Along with the Bernie Sanders issue, many people I know rejected Hillary because of constantly being told that she was our savior

Last edited:
Is that a bust of Dr Martin Luther King sitting behind Trump's shoulder? lololololol Oh I got chat with the ancestors tonight! It's about to get lit!

Any shot at anycriminal justice reform, which would have happen if there were enough liberal in Congress, and Dem as President is dead. Dead for a very long time.

*cough* Newt Gingrich was in da Movie 13 too *cough*

Fam's, I've about had it.

Hill might need to catch the fade b.

How you blame Barry because nobody likes you? You wildin ma

The woman calls her friend at 6:30 am and is delirious, I think it is safe to say she isn't in the best frame of mind right now.

Her friend kinda snake for letting that info out doe :lol:

Trump can't even believe this ****.

I really don't know if he'll finish all 4 years. Feels like he fell backwards into all this and realized when it was too late to get out.

Cthagod told a story once how Trump was at SNL, stepped out for a minute, and someone had reported he had this look on his face and said something to the effect of "It's really happening."

Legitimacy of the story I don't know, but this is going to be interesting to watch how he moves.

Any shot at anycriminal justice reform, which would have happen if there were enough liberal in Congress, and Dem as President is dead. Dead for a very long time.

*cough* Newt Gingrich was in da Movie 13 too *cough*

*cough* Newt Gingrich has no power in the matter and will probably be in a whole another part of the administration*cough*

Don't need women's rights uh...

Back to the kitchen subhuman, make me my sandwich before I beat the **** out of you in front of the cops and then we all laugh at you.

Oh wait...equal pay you say? Hahahahahahaha

***** stupid

Last edited:
Now Trump has to watch what he says or this Nation will burn and just be a hotbed of ISIS sympathizers and home grown terrorists. Trump sees the anger and it's going to boil over come inauguration day. I can already see protest, and riots on Jan 20, 2017.

Back
Top Bottom