***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump will act the part but I am pretty sure he's gonna let his Republican cronies do all the governing while he enjoys the lavish lifestyle of being the POTUS.

Doubtful he is even concern about tho Presidential Daily Briefing intel and just hand it down to Pence. America deserves everything that's gonna happen in the next 4 years... and a part of me doesn't even care anymore about the US of A.

Lifestyle don't look too lavish to me, specially for a person that grew up a millionaire, he already had a lavish lifestyle while he wasn't under the magnifying glass, reason why he was able to get away with so much **** he done goofed now tho....

Ignore the bigger picture while you at it.

Wait you support trump? I'm not sure if I need to add you to my list underneath Ninja....let me know
Not a Trump supporter just saying that most republicans are supported by the KKK.

he done goofed now tho....

Brahs, what you'll say, over or under 12 months before Trump's approval rating dips below 35 percent and the "Man I miss Obama" talk starts?

Bruh when that happens I'm gonna rejoice calling out EVERY SINGLE DIMWIT THAT SUPPORTED THIS **** I got a Microsoft spreadsheet set up....I won't let them off the hook....ninja is at the top of that list.

I had similar sentiments when Bush was elected for his second term. There was no rejoicing tho because we were too busy getting fked with the 08 recession

The Republicans don't have 80% of the black vote the Dems do. I'm not even concerning myself with them considering my people don't vote for them. Unfortunately we have an allegiance to a party who isn't about our best interests either. NEITHER parties are about the betterment of people living in impoverished communities and the abolishment of systematic oppression.

Did you see Killer Mike's interview about Trump winning? He mentions this as well

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I like to see the blatant racism show it's ugly face. Let's me know who to avoid.

Call me crazy but I like to see the blatant racism show it's ugly face. Let's me know who to avoid.

Except when that blatant racism wants to beat your head in because of your complexion....we had blatant racism 50 years ago and it wasn't pretty.

Brahs, what you'll say, over or under 12 months before Trump's approval rating dips below 35 percent and the "Man I miss Obama" talk starts?

Bruh when that happens I'm gonna rejoice calling out EVERY SINGLE DIMWIT THAT SUPPORTED THIS **** I got a Microsoft spreadsheet set up....I won't let them off the hook....ninja is at the top of that list.

Share the link bruh :lol:

It's been that way since 1776 man. Same thing happened to Gore in 2000. We know how that turned out.

You are just gonna have to get over that

Been like that since forever

Hilary failed because she didn't campaign accordingly

son gonna have the white house furniture lookin like Liberace crib :x

He's gonna pimp the White House for sure...the next few years are gonna be good material for comedians....prolly about the only thing we have to look forth to...

Trump has failed at everything he has done. He is not that astute businessman many think that he is. However, he is a great ******** artist, New Yorkers will tell you that, and has been put on display for the whole world during the debates. You can only get to know who a person really is when they are under crisis while off camera. So pardon me in suggesting that these next four years are probably going to teach people how not to sell chips, that you cannot cash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom