***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Whoa, let's fix this, Pennsylvania consists of Pittsburgh, Harrisburg (might as well include Hershey, excuse me, Derry Twp), and Philly (including suburbs) anything else is no mans land, even Lancaster and the outlets
I'll give you Harrisburg I guess. But Lancaster is pretty ******* rural for the most part. I consider anything west of chester county Ohio though. :lol:

Last edited:
They need to let Trump meet with Joe Biden now, then let the camera's roll! White House rumbllllleeee!

They've been talking **** publically and subtly threatening each other for months now,def need some cameras when they finally meet :rofl:

Last edited:
The only hope of the situation have a chance or getting even the slightest better institutionally just died for foreseeable future.

And I just listed the way things will get worse for our people, and you straight up dismiss it. Like because there are bugger issues, those things don't matter as well?
Brah, you famb, but...

I didn't dismiss it. You know your ****. I just disagree. Some of those things you listed were not directly helping us. Those people in Ferguson had been crying out for YEARS. In other black hoods they been crying out for years. Exposing something after all the damage has been done does nothing. Don't do the damage.

And we will always disagree on the Clintons and their role.

Last edited:
Brahs, what you'll say, over or under 12 months before Trump's approval rating dips below 35 percent and the "Man I miss Obama" talk starts?

-Remember, the economy is probably be good for the first year. It is usually a rule that the previous president takes credit or blame for the first couple quarters of a new presidency.

bruh he's planning to wash 25 executive orders DAY ONE. After that 1st hundred days, this country gonna be lookin like Tortuga

with energy production being fully unleashed without environmental wackos impeding? tax reform with incentives on bringing manufacturing and parked overseas money home to reinvest? Trump will hit 3% GDP in his sleep...

and that sounds ok to you? oil fracking with no system in place to challenge to aid in environmental protection? Everything has a cost. Republicans still saying global warming is a myth.

I swear you guys are lost on how business and economics work man. Bringing manufacturing jobs back here is a terrible idea. Labor costs alone will be insane. It will just increase the jobs temporarily, until the company relies more on robotics and assembly lines again just like before. No company is going to pay the American wage long term if it means less profit. He won't bring **** back over here. If they have to pay the wages, they will just increase the price of what is being produced and price itself out of the market, which in turn limits the purpose of the employees.

Last edited:
Brahs, what you'll say, over or under 12 months before Trump's approval rating dips below 35 percent and the "Man I miss Obama" talk starts?

-Remember, the economy is probably be good for the first year. It is usually a rule that the previous president takes credit or blame for the first couple quarters of a new presidency.

bruh he's planning to wash 25 executive orders DAY ONE. After that 1st hundred days, this country gonna be lookin like Tortuga

with energy production being fully unleashed without environmental wackos impeding? tax reform with incentives on bringing manufacturing and parked overseas money home to reinvest? Trump will hit 3% GDP in his sleep...

and that sounds ok to you? oil fracking with no system in place to challenge to aid in environmental protection? Everything has a cost. Republicans still saying global warming is a myth.

Some of those dudes reside in and near DC and must have missed the 75 degree day we had on Christmas last year :lol:

But yea...global warming isn't real, right?

Last edited:
They need to let Trump meet with Joe Biden now, then let the camera's roll! White House rumbllllleeee!

They've been talking **** publically and subtly threatening each other for months now,def need some cameras when they finally meet :rofl:

tumblr_mv1x14f8Jr1s2lf81o2_400.gif

You think Joe would back down? I legit think he'd have some hands :lol:

I figured Joe to be Artest :lol:

Defintiely :rofl:

Doubt Trump's ever had to use those soft baby hands much

Ninjahood just wants the OG Muscle Car era back, where oversized cars with 9 MPG and terrible emissions were the norm. Forget the fact that regulations have forced to make automakers produce modern "muscle cars" 3X more fuel efficient and environmentally friendly while ALSO increasing power, that's just those environmental weirdos at work :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
Whoa, let's fix this, Pennsylvania consists of Pittsburgh, Harrisburg (might as well include Hershey, excuse me, Derry Twp), and Philly (including suburbs) anything else is no mans land, even Lancaster and the outlets
I'll give you Harrisburg I guess. But Lancaster is pretty ******* rural for the most part. I consider anything west of chester county Ohio though. :lol:

:lol: Harrisburg and Philly are close and similar in a sense, anything west of those two cities is whatever, hell, I often feel like Pittsburgh is a part of Ohio.

Aight, here we go, PA consists of the 3 main cities on the Turnpike.

Imagine if the n-bomb tape drops during his presidency. :smh: :lol:

What is he gonna say?
They are gonna spin it. Russell Simmons has been one of his close buddies over the years, and in an interview a while back, Russell said the Trump is "my *****". When asked what he thought about that, Trump said that he considered it a "compliment". I wonder how Simmons feels now....[emoji]129300[/emoji]

the average republican doesnt give a damn about the environment. They live in the now. F the future.

Random thought,does Snowden finally get a pardon and the chance to come home now?

Last edited:
Read on another board that someone thought that this whole Trump campaign is like a bad joke that's gone further than expected (in Trump's eyes.) He was probably never serious about being president and some think that he'll step down after 2 years saying he accomplished what he set out to do.

Honestly, I never thought of that POV...but I wouldn't be shocked to see it come true.

Bruh if you looked into his eyes while he was sitting there with his party with the lead, it was almost as if he couldnt believe it himself. He was way too indifferent

Dude seems like he did it just to see if he could accomplish it :smh:

Read on another board that someone thought that this whole Trump campaign is like a bad joke that's gone further than expected (in Trump's eyes.) He was probably never serious about being president and some think that he'll step down after 2 years saying he accomplished what he set out to do.

Honestly, I never thought of that POV...but I wouldn't be shocked to see it come true.
I've said this same thing to people in my circle for 2 years. I don't think Trump ever seriously intended on being elected.  His main objective was to troll at first.. like "hey, look what I can do".. then once his campaign gained momentum, he just went with it.. because why not.  Hilary was all but set to become to the next President.  It was written.  Until it wasnt.

The only hope of the situation have a chance or getting even the slightest better institutionally just died for foreseeable future.

And I just listed the way things will get worse for our people, and you straight up dismiss it. Like because there are bugger issues, those things don't matter as well?
Brah, you famb, but...

I didn't dismiss it. You know your ****. I just disagree. Some of those things you listed were not directly helping us. Those people in Ferguson had been crying out for YEARS. In other black hoods they been crying out for years. Exposing something after all the damage has been done does nothing. Don't do the damage.

And we will always disagree on the Clintons and their role.

-Lives of people in Fergerson getting better by way of better policing is a marginal gain, to a small group of our people. This is progress I still welcome.

I don't deny that Bill played a part. Ask anyone that has been in here from the jump. I have given the Clinton's plenty of **** yous over this issue. A ton

I just want black folk to remember that the GOP wanted worst and that is what killed all the community rehabilitation that was being discussed, that local governments are the main drivers of mass incarceration, and unfortunately tough n crime laws had plenty of support in the black community at the time.

Just blaming Bill and Hillary (who didn't do much except goof on the "superpredator' thing) loses sight of the bigger picture.

-I you can see where I'm coming from on that, I'm good. Because i definitely understand your anger toward the Clintons, and your apathy towards the process. I may not agree with it, but famb know i definitely understand it.

the average republican doesnt give a damn about the environment. They live in the now. F the future.
They got mad at The First Lady for simply trying to get their kids to eat healthier! Sarah Palin suggested that eating like **** is an american freedom! I am sure they do not give a damn about breathing dirty air! They see a business opportunity for gas masks in it! Triflin' peeps I tell ya'....[emoji]128548[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom