***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's funny
Trump isn't a neocon
But his staff is going to be filled with them
TREMENDOUS

when was da last time Trump listened to his "experts" on things they wanna do vs what he wants to do?

He has never been in office before, you constantly reminded us of that fact.

So what previous history are you going on?

guess u missed how he ran his campaign :lol:

da political ethos is changed forever.

political correctness is relegated to da dustbin of society :pimp:

Running a campaign and running a country are different.

He doesn't need he majority of the House and 60 votes in the Senate to make moves in this campaign.

and yet he's gonna enter da white House with da strongest GOP congress since da 20's...

i hope he implements that tax reform QUICK so you can be shown what happens with da return to businesses to America.

How is Trump gonna beat the filibuster?

And how would he explain this......

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...51-single-parents-see-taxes-rise-under-donal/

umm reconciliation? :lol:

Trump bout to have da rust belt poppppppppin :lol:

**** anyone, on the left or right, that dears say this was just about economics and rebelling against the establishment

And **** anyone that says this is a good things because people will wake up to the fact there racist in the country.

There are god damb children being terrorized right now. My 16 year old cousins is the only black girl in her class and got in a fight yesterday because she got called the n-word to her face.

If there is a silver lining, I don't see it.
Same thing happened in the UK after the Brexit vote. It was to be expected.

Crime statistics will likely show a large spike in hate crimes and racist incidents the next few weeks and months

Mitch McConnell would never do that. In four years, they might be ****** without a veto.

-BTW, if i were Obama, I would send TPP to Congress right now. Even though I'm against it.

Start the GOP infighting early.
Mitch Mcconell became the most powerful politician overnight
He knows that if Trump tries going against the Republican establishment and NATO once in office, they would all go against him, so Mitch is going to be the puppet master the next 2 or 4 years
And when **** hits the fan, Mitch will be free of blame because Trump would absorb all the anger and soon people would be calling for Trump's head instead of his
Probably that's why Donald didn't look as happy today as he did on election night, he's becoming the GOP's slave

Last edited:
It's funny
Trump isn't a neocon
TREMENDOUS

when was da last time Trump listened to his "experts" on things they wanna do vs what he wants to do?

He has never been in office before, you constantly reminded us of that fact.

So what previous history are you going on?

guess u missed how he ran his campaign :lol:

da political ethos is changed forever.

political correctness is relegated to da dustbin of society :pimp:

Running a campaign and running a country are different.

He doesn't need he majority of the House and 60 votes in the Senate to make moves in this campaign.

and yet he's gonna enter da white House with da strongest GOP congress since da 20's...

i hope he implements that tax reform QUICK so you can be shown what happens with da return to businesses to America.

How is Trump gonna beat the filibuster?

And how would he explain this......

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...51-single-parents-see-taxes-rise-under-donal/

umm reconciliation? :lol:

Trump bout to have da rust belt poppppppppin :lol:

Nice, I knew the strategy, but I was waiting for you to say the magic word.

I thought using reconciliation was a way to stuff something down the America people's throats without proper debate.

Isn't that what you said of the ACA.

Funny you would change your tune so quickly. :lol:

Last edited:
It's funny
Trump isn't a neocon
TREMENDOUS

So you're saying that he's not going to listen to the likes of John Bolton, Newt Gingrich, Steven Mnuchin, and the Republican establishment that just became the majority of Congress? :rofl:
Ninja you are starting to sound like you're in denial that Trump is backing off his populist campaign and is enlisting people that are from the establishment
I got to say, Trump is like a great used car sales man
He can sell anything

Trump did something historical and owes da establishment ZERO.

Bush Neocons and their ilk? gone.

Probably that's why Donald didn't look as happy today as he did on election night, he's becoming the GOP's slave

:lol: EXACTLY how I am interpreting it.

Donald is just gonna be a whipping boy for the Republicans. The only way for him to have any sway to get legislation the way he wants it is to get on his knees to Paul Ryan and Mitch. Hopefully Trump realizes that by putting a GOP in every single administration cabinet is not the way to blow up DC.

It's funny
Trump isn't a neocon
TREMENDOUS

So you're saying that he's not going to listen to the likes of John Bolton, Newt Gingrich, Steven Mnuchin, and the Republican establishment that just became the majority of Congress? :rofl:
Ninja you are starting to sound like you're in denial that Trump is backing off his populist campaign and is enlisting people that are from the establishment
He can sell anything

McConnell-Laughing-998x766.png

151118172755-31-year-in-laughter-2015-restricted-super-169.jpg

These guys are going to run the show Ninja like it or not

I thought using reconciliation was a way to stuff something down the America people's throats without proper debate.

Isn't that what you said of the ACA

so when they use reconciliation to dismantle Obamacare da irony will be as sweet as November 8 was here on NT :lol: :pimp:

I can't wait for trump to bring back coal jobs and such so that immigrants can.take.these people jobs.

Only da left indulges in da identity politics. :rolleyes

Best part is that half of these people look like Ninjahood. I hate racism with a passion, but I hope he receives all these racist comments as well.

Who am I kidding though, dude never steps out of a 99% Dominican 10 block radius.

Isn't that what you said of the ACA

so when they use reconciliation to dismantle Obamacare da irony will be as sweet as November 8 was here on NT :lol: :pimp:

Don't deflect Edwin.

We are talking about tax reform. Why is it cool for Trump to use it to pass new legislation. And btw, the ACA beat a filibuster in the Seante.

You're saying the tax reforms won't even go through that the ACA went through.

Kinda seems hypocritical. Hmmmm

Last edited:
Racists everywhere emboldened. Just sad, man.

Just ****** sad

I'm going down south for vacation too. Visiting my cousin in South Carolina. *sigh
I told my bro down south to be safe. Our pops told me to stay out of the south and north 
laugh.gif

My sister goes to school with a bunch of obscenely entitled white kids. I worried about her before and now 
mean.gif

After dropping the night of the election, most stock has normalized. But stock in Healthcare is still down.

I work in health care so I am interested in this.

Last edited:
Only da left indulges in da identity politics. :rolleyes

Racism in NYC is completely different than racism in the south or parts of middle America. He denies it because he doesn't step out of the heights (like many people I grew up with from the area) which is only a 35 block radius (mile and a half) less than half a mile wide

Last edited:

:lol: EXACTLY how I am interpreting it.

Donald is just gonna be a whipping boy for the Republicans. The only way for him to have any sway to get legislation the way he wants it is to get on his knees to Paul Ryan and Mitch. Hopefully Trump realizes that by putting a GOP in every single administration cabinet is not the way to blow up DC.
It's too late for him :lol:

I got to say Paul Ryan and ol boy Mitch played their cards right
They didn't abandon the establishment and they get rewarded with a president that will be forced to bow down to their legislations because Donald doesn't want to "look bad" in front of the GOP
True chess masters

It's funny
Trump isn't a neocon
TREMENDOUS

He can sell anything

McConnell-Laughing-998x766.png

151118172755-31-year-in-laughter-2015-restricted-super-169.jpg

These guys are going to run the show Ninja like it or not
guess u aint know da president supersedes them ehh?

Ryan already watching his back cuz of da primary snubs :lol:

Voting 3rd party IS a wasted vote. They won't win, point blank period. Democrats in this election were not fond of Hillary so they voted third party and look what happened. It's a sad reality but Democrats just had to vote for someone they don't like or someone they really don't like. Choosing neither just gave the win to Republicans. Democrats are upset but they kind of did it to themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom