***Official Political Discussion Thread***

a nationalist populist business man.

he's Murica' plated in Gold.
A nationalist Russian operative? The man is an entertainer that sold himself to the highest bidder. Sensationalism sells, and Trump made the election exciting and unpredictable, pandering to that white racist element, the undercurrent of anti intellectualism, like Madea is for black people. Trump sniffed, swore, did everything but scratch his ballsy, which is exactly what white racists want to be able to do on a whim. This is what you voted for, and I wonder how your ancestors feel about it.

It's funny
Trump isn't a neocon
But his staff is going to be filled with them
TREMENDOUS

when was da last time Trump listened to his "experts" on things they wanna do vs what he wants to do?
So you're saying that he's not going to listen to the likes of John Bolton, Newt Gingrich, Steven Mnuchin, and the Republican establishment that just became the majority of Congress? :rofl:
Ninja you are starting to sound like you're in denial that Trump is backing off his populist campaign and is enlisting people that are from the establishment
I got to say, Trump is like a great used car sales man
He can sell anything

Trump did something historical and owes da establishment ZERO.

Bush Neocons and their ilk? gone.
McConnell-Laughing-998x766.png

151118172755-31-year-in-laughter-2015-restricted-super-169.jpg

These guys are going to run the show Ninja like it or not
guess u aint know da president supersedes them ehh?

Ryan already watching his back cuz of da primary snubs :lol:
You really think Trump would veto any Republican pushed bill approved by the majority leaders? BAHAHAHAHA want to buy this island from Idaho Ninja?

Between being the GOP's puppet and Putin's puppet going to have to start calling Drumpf Pinocchio.

Voting 3rd party IS a wasted vote. They won't win, point blank period. Democrats in this election were not fond of Hillary so they voted third party and look what happened. It's a sad reality but Democrats just had to vote for someone they don't like or someone they really don't like. Choosing neither just gave the win to Republicans. Democrats are upset but they kind of did it to themselves.
Going to post this GIF every time I hear "voting 3rd party is a wasted vote"
mean.gif

guess u missed how he ran his campaign :lol:

da political ethos is changed forever.

political correctness is relegated to da dustbin of society :pimp:
see i cant agree

"aint no such thangs as halfway crook"

it only works when 100% unapologetically not politically correct. So this only applies to candidates that have never run for office. you not climbing up any political ranks talking wreckless as a mayor,governer,senator etc and if you go from disney to hbo during the span of your careerthe public sees it as inauthentic.

As a bridge toll collector, work tonight will be a pain in the ***

I have a feeling I'm gonna get tried alot tonight

If an alien comes from saturn and runs for president as a democrat under the platform the he would immediate vaporize all left handed people
you wrong.

the future of any successful platform by the democratic party in the foreseeable future will be at the very least have to be disguised as progressive. not sure how you're not seeing this bruh.

Nobody ever believed that hillary was as far left as she claims and THERE lies the problem.

Last edited:
The 3rd party vote in this election is irrelevant if 50% of eligible people didn't even vote.

The 3rd party vote IMO is a 'vote your conscious vote' , which is perfectly ok, they just need to be ok/able to live with the results since their candidate will likely not even come close to winning. If you voted 3rd party in a swing, to me that says you were fine with the outcome, be it Clinton or Trump.

Last edited:

Going to post this GIF every time I hear "voting 3rd party is a wasted vote"
mean.gif
i dont necessarily get it either i mean neither of the 3rd party candidates are in a legitimate party. they literally have 0 influence over anything and are fighting a 2 sided battle. until there is a legitimate 3rd party working from the ground up starting at the local level and building off that to make themselves a political presence to be taken seriously, then there really is no point in going the 3rd party route 

PLEASE explain to me the benefits of voting 3rd party and how it helped in this election.
You have dudes in here basically saying you HAVE to vote for a certain candidate even if you disagree with that candidate, otherwise your vote is a wasted/spoiler vote. What happened to voting for who YOU want to vote for? Stop blaming third parties for Trump winning and start blaming the inbred hicks who voted for him and the lazy fat @$@ dudes that can't spend 5 minutes of their day to go vote
^

This

Last edited:
You have dudes in here basically saying you HAVE to vote for a certain candidate even if you disagree with that candidate, otherwise your vote is a wasted/spoiler vote. What happened to voting for who YOU want to vote for? Stop blaming third parties for Trump winning and start blaming the inbred hicks who voted for him and the lazy fat @$@ dudes that can't spend 5 minutes of their day to go vote
understanding REAL WORLD politics is what happened...

time to stop living in fairy land bruh

When you quote me, can you also please pull up the number of registered voters who didn't vote at all as well? Thanks :D Lazy and racist Americans got what they deserved. There are MANY people who didn't want to do anything with the controversies and corruption associated with Trump and Clinton. That is a legitimate reason to vote for a third party candidate that wasn't involved in any of that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom