***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ninja talking that Donald gonna do w/e he wants like his entire campaign didn't offer the VP spot to Kasich so he could do all of the presidential duties while Donald "makes American great again" :lol: :smh:
Lol well we got Pence being the new D*** Cheney
It's like 2000 all over again
Except with a lot more hate

Pence being the puppetmaster is another terrifying thought :lol: :smh:
There are three puppet masters at the moment
Pence, Mitch, and Paul Ryan, all lowkey neocons
We are about to witness the taming of the shrew, I mean Trump

Last edited:
I peeped that ninja youtube video the other day where he was showing off his sneaker collection. I didnt know that his African phenotypical features were so strong. 

da outsourced kind...da coal & energy sectors...pssh...its gonna be beautiful :pimp:

You know the late 19th century kinds of jobs.

The kinds where there were very little labor protections in place.

The kinds where you could lose your hand because of faulty machinery and have to pay the cost.

The kinds of jobs that produced respatory problems and made it difficult to breath.

except we're not in da 19th century...

trumpdigscoal.png

folks wanna work? let em work :pimp:

I peeped that ninja youtube video the other day where he was showing off his sneaker collection. I didnt know that his African phenotypical features were so strong. 

gee i guess hispanic strangers that see me automatically speak to me in Spanish must be wizards :nerd:

except we're not in da 19th century...

trumpdigscoal.png

folks wanna work? let em work :pimp:

Jeesh. You're a dense one, huh?

Engage with the point about non-unionized, paltry benefit jobs.

Otherwise you're just a cheerleader. And I use cheerleader deliberately. You'll be on the sidelines of this new political economy

I'm telling yall if Nikki Haley runs in '20, she has a legit chance at taking the GOP nomination. She says as of right now, she's keeping her options open.

I don't rock with conservatives at all but she hasn't been a terrible Governor in SC at all. Only thing I disliked that she did was not accept the emergency federal unemployment money since I knew a lot of people going through it at that time.
:lol: If the Republicans run a candidate against the incumbent.

Unless you're assuming Donald is gonna just step down after 1 term willingly.

black people from harlem can tell im hispanic too..

its called
Yea just like people can tell the difference between Black Americans, Haitians, Africans,  Black Jamaicans, Black  Cubans, Brazilians, and Black Dominicans. Black people arent  monolithic. 

Ninja talking that Donald gonna do w/e he wants like his entire campaign didn't offer the VP spot to Kasich so he could do all of the presidential duties while Donald "makes American great again" :lol: :smh:
Lol well we got Pence being the new D*** Cheney
It's like 2000 all over again
Except with a lot more hate
at least bush had some sense of self-control. trump has thrown caution to the wind.

Honestly Ernie's words just upset me and is not something i'm trying to here right now "I left the poll with a clear conscious" Yeah you have fun with that while 17 million people are trying to cope with losing their health care.

Last edited:

This is the kind of attitude I wish most of the current electorate had

I kinda wanted to give EJ the side eye after I heard him say he went with Kasich until he said he was really religious after and then I understood :lol:.

Last edited:
God forbid there's a terrorist attack, school shooting, natural disaster, etc.....but can anyone actually imagine this guy stepping to the podium to address the nation after something like that?

I can't for the life of me envision him giving any sort of profound speech or comforting the people in any way.

they were interviewing a bunch of Trump supporters on the radio, and they were complaining about how industry has left them and that trump will bring industry back to the cities. and this guy who sounded a little drunk was saying we need to bring steel production back.

other than feeling like it's the 1980s again, it is illuminating to hear how they think. I'm trying to avoid reflexively calling them uneducated and ignorant (even if it's true) and instead trying to figure out their motivations. in doing so, i have to stop relying on whatever ingrained logic and objectivity I've built over the years and instead be a little loose with my thought process.

in doing so, I'm starting to understand a little more. only a little, but it's a start.

i think this is also an opportunity for the rest (liberals, Democrats, etc) to reexamine their own beliefs and how we got to them. in many cases we have prioritized some core values at the expense of other values, but to these others those values may be the most important thing.

anyway every road leads back to me thinking how awful of a human trump is and i can never stand for it. but the reason he won, that extra 2% of votes that makes all the difference, comes from something else, and we need to understand it.

Back
Top Bottom