***Official Political Discussion Thread***

us vs them period.

why do we always have to be the bigger person?
they havent been the respectable the last 8 years im not giving trump or his supporters no passes at all

they haven't tried to work with the potus at all...they tried everything they could to block all his policies but we're supposed to be open to Trump...nah **** that 

Facts

Wait, you want to go back to the OG Muscle car era, but you wanna kill unions and cut corporate taxes at the same time.

Famb, you don't know you economic history at all. Jesus

EJ a ******* clown for that write-up bull ****. Talking about his clear conscience.

Then he got the nerve to say give Donald Trump a chance after a year and a half of hate mongering. C'mon son. There's a take things as they are face value thing you can not ignore.

And **** your beliefs too.

giphy.gif

A pretty hilarious aftereffect of Trump winning has been the moonwalking Dutere from the Philippines has been performing walking back all the disparaging things he said about America to kiss Trumps *** :lol: :lol:

got cnn on as background noise and its been pretty pro trump today.

Expect much of the MSM to fall in line as well :lol:,they don't want to risk that "access"

Van Jones is wasting away there :smh:
Van Jones is a GIANT asset right now if someone just let him talk. We need his perspective.

Agreed,I'm giving him a call if I'm HBO.

Because since Trump killed the TPP, and his talking about rolling back support in Asia, China gonna run things heavy in the region now. So Duerte wanna hedge his bets.

I understand,it's just funny seeing such a "tough guy" flip-flop to that extent literally overnight :rofl:

It was never gonna be a smart idea for him to cut off relations

Duerte is a clown first and foremost, and clowns do clowns **** :lol:

As soon as he thinks he can run his mouth again, he will :lol:

Wait, you want to go back to the OG Muscle car era, but you wanna kill unions and cut corporate taxes at the same time.

da right to work was a retort to "low paying non unionized jobs"

that da coal workers will definitely get back now.

That self hate with ninja is real instead of embracing his African pheontypical features dude runs from them lol.

Did hicks cry tears of sadness when Obama won?

Every time I sit back and really think about what happened I could ******* cry. This **** is awful.

It might not help as much as you think. Coal got hit not so much because of regulation, any booming industry can beat those, it got hit because of fracking and the rise of cheap natural gas.

If solar cheap roaring, and we keep fracking. Coal is gonna get washed regardless famb

Coal and natural gas are direct substitutes in energy production.

Last edited:
coal can also be shipped overseas, or turned into liquid fuel.

da bottomline is folks bout to get back to work. Rust states bout to be jumping.

I'm not sure white folks really care about issues affecting minorities. The ones I've grown up with/work with appear to be in their own bubble. If it doesn't affect their well being they don't care. It's so hard explaining to them what I've been through. I've worked hard all my life, I've attained my Masters and I'll be going back to school. I still feel like I gotta prove myself to them every damn day. Ish is frustrating..man. Thank God I have a father that I can vent to. He was always seems to put things in perspective. My bad y'all I'm just venting..

Last edited:

It might not help as much as you think. Coal got hit not so much because of regulation, any booming industry can beat those, it got hit because of fracking and the rise of cheap natural gas.

If solar cheap roaring, and we keep fracking. Coal is gonna get washed regardless famb

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...g-coal-but-industry-s-outlook-is-flat-at-best

Damn I didn't even know natural gas was beating coal like that :lol:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...g-coal-but-industry-s-outlook-is-flat-at-best

natural gas is a fracking blessing, but alot of regulation also was killing coal.

coal can also be shipped overseas, or turned into liquid fuel.

da bottomline is folks bout to get back to work. Rust states bout to be jumping.

So why hasn't that been happening right now famb.

And what is stopping foreign coal from coming into America?

natural gas is a fracking blessing, but alot of regulation also was killing coal.

Natural gas is what is kicking coal's *** the most though

If we frack more, coal gets hurt more

I'm not sure white folks really care about issues affecting minorities. The ones I've grown up with/work with appear to be in their own bubble. If it doesn't affect their well being they don't care. It's so hard explaining to them what I've been through. I've worked hard all my life, I've attained my Masters and I'll be going back to school. I still feel like I gotta prove myself to them every damn day. Ish is frustrating..man. Thank God I have a father that I can vent to. He was always seems to put things in perspective. My bad y'all I'm just venting..

White people don't care. Other minorities don't even care about what the other is going through. Especially Asians. And I'm Asian. :lol:

Just sad. Just a every man for himself out there.

Last edited:

Dude
It's not because of regulations
It's because natural gas is cheaper and is currently in more demand than coal

http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/11/natural-gas-ambush-killed-off-coal-minin

Hong, co-director of the Electricity Systems Research Lab at Case Western Reserve, and Walter Culver, a founding member of the Great Lakes Energy Institute Advisory Board at the university, say the data show that shale-gas competition is what's been hurting coal as of today. They expect that, as wind and solar sources of electricity continue to improve, they will be tough competitors to coal in the not-distant future. ...

"If you're a power plant operator and you see gas supply is continuing to increase and natural gas can do the job cheaper -- by a lot -- the decision to switch from coal is pretty easy," Culver said. "As we look toward the future, we see no natural mechanisms that will permit coal to recover," Culver said.

Last edited:
Where do you guys go to get news that's unbiased? Also what do you think has to happen for a 3rd party to actually get on the same level as Democrats and Republicans?

looks like ure of those that major in  a useless or low income degree. Learn to talk and network.
How did you even get that from his post?

Where do you guys go to get news that's unbiased? Also what do you think has to happen for a 3rd party to actually get on the same level as Democrats and Republicans?

Reuters.

I also like to follow one liberal (NPR) and one conservative (Drudge) news source.

Back
Top Bottom