***Official Political Discussion Thread***

the irony in white people complaining about being disenfranchised and the government not caring about them when blacks have been complaining about these things for GENERATIONS 
Watch when he doesn't get the wall built or deport all the undocumented

The tears will flow
No they wont.  Trumps base is going to be apologists for every single thing he neglects to do, that he said he would do.

Your girl's parents still hate you huh?

Lame a_ dude for real
Bruh...I told you, I have no love for her parents 
laugh.gif

They are too racist.  You wouldnt like them anyway,  they'd follow you around their store and vote for trump

Your girl's parents still hate you huh?

Lame a_ dude for real
Bruh...I told you, I have no love for her parents :lol:
They are too racist.  You wouldnt like them anyway,  they'd follow you around their store and vote for trump

You say that now but that's where your hate for minorities and feeling attacked for a being a white male comes from.

That's why you stay trolling topics of race or laughing at racist situations.

Straight up clown and I can't wait until you step over the line and get yourself banned just like the other clowns before you.

You say that now but that's where your hate for minorities and feeling attacked for a being a white male comes from.

Straight up clown and I can't wait until you step over the line and get yourself banned just like the other clowns before you.
And I wish you a happy rememberance day 
nthat.gif

... Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Me Hate minorities?  Absolute groundless slander.  

Some  peoples actual hate can easily be proven in here tho.

the irony in white people complaining about being disenfranchised and the government not caring about them when blacks have been complaining about these things for GENERATIONS 

Watch when he doesn't get the wall built or deport all the undocumented

The tears will flow
No they wont.  Trumps base is going to be apologists for every single thing he neglects to do, that he said he would do.

They are going to blame the establishment.

Gotta remember he has the excuse of the country being so screwed up by Obama (In his words and their minds).

All his supporters really believe this country is in a terrible place so they will definitely not hold him accountable if things get worse.

Apparently Martin Carcetti might have interest in making a run at DNC chair...

Last edited:
so global warming is not something to be taken seriously? anything for you to get some piece of **** muscle car i suppose 

Totally forgot he has a trial coming up for fraud. Will the outcome of this trial have any impact on his presidency?

some of ya gotta chill wit da leftist fear mongering sites :lol: :smh:

this is how Trump got elected...folks got tired of this ****.

imagine if Blco when he was here posting Sean hanniety & Breitbart news articles every 5 mins...

newflash folks, Liberals are AS ANNOYING as Conservatives.

You were repping Blco's nonsense, even his low key bigotry. Shaming us for calling him out, he was your mans

Only when he got exposed as a bigot did you try to distance yourself from dude.

so global warming is not something to be taken seriously? anything for you to get some piece of **** muscle car i suppose 

Yep,the entire WORLD,from culture to culture, has been hoodwinked by the grand liberal conspiracy of climate change...

Thats the kind of dangerous backwards thinking that's probably gonna force future generations out of here :lol:

At least Mars could be a viable living option by then...

Can't believe we're now in a world where China is likely gonna be a source of leadership on the issue of climate change :rofl:

Last edited:

some of ya gotta chill wit da leftist fear mongering sites :lol: :smh:

this is how Trump got elected...folks got tired of this ****.

imagine if Blco when he was here posting Sean hanniety & Breitbart news articles every 5 mins...

newflash folks, Liberals are AS ANNOYING as Conservatives.

You were repping Blco's nonsense, even his low key bigotry. Shaming us for calling him out, he was your mans

Only when he got exposed as a bigot did you try to distance yourself from dude.

Dude in here acting like that wasn't his fellow trumper :lol:

God forbid there's a terrorist attack, school shooting, natural disaster, etc.....but can anyone actually imagine this guy stepping to the podium to address the nation after something like that?

I can't for the life of me envision him giving any sort of profound speech or comforting the people in any way.

Because you're using sound logic. Unfortunately, sound logic was not required based on him being a Republican nominee, much less the President. He would exacerbate the situation more than anything

Back
Top Bottom