***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Totally forgot he has a trial coming up for fraud. Will the outcome of this trial have any impact on his presidency?

I bet he could walk up and let off a few shots at someone in broad daylight and mfs would still support dude

Reach, but still

Reminder: there wasn't a single question about climate change in the debates.

but we talked about the deficit, and trade deals, and manufacturing jobs. :lol: :smh:

Paul Ryan says medicare privatization is on. If Trump let's this happen, DNC path back is clear.

Move to the right on cultural issues, move away from divirsity talking points, and drill down on stuff, mid western rust belt whites care about; Medicare, and social security.

Paul Ryan says medicare privatization is on. If Trump let's this happen, DNC path back is clear.

Move to the right on cultural issues, move away from divirsity talking points, and drill down on stuff, mid western rust belt whites care about; Medicare, and social security.

Couldn't that just alienate many of the voters who didn't turn out for them this time around even more? The same Rust belt states have already voted for a decently left platform in the recent past so I don't think that part of it would be a problem really

Last edited:

Yeah they said Trump was gonna be the only one running things in America :lol:
About to be the GOP establishment show

Why can't dude just stay away from my city [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

The irony that poor whites find him relatable. But forget that he's a billionaire that has stiffed poor people conducting business and would rather hang out in one of the most expensive cities in the USA.

Last edited:

Move to the right on cultural issues, move away from divirsity talking points], and drill down on stuff, mid western rust belt whites care about; Medicare, and social security

That is a horrible plan.

Not only morally, but strategically.

Maybe they alter their message a little, but they should not alter their policies.

This is exactly how America got "Tough on Crime" laws.

Last edited:

Move to the right on cultural issues, move away from divirsity talking points], and drill down on stuff, mid western rust belt whites care about; Medicare, and social security

That is a horrible plan.

Not only mortally, but strategically.
:lol:
Old white people about to get rekt

so global warming is not something to be taken seriously? anything for you to get some piece of **** muscle car i suppose 

in regards to demonizing Carbon Dioxide so government can effectively tax it and make it extremely expensive for energy companies to do business which would stifle economics? no thanks.

muscle cars was just icin on da cake. [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

@Redistrict: Between House's geographic bias and a terrible Senate map, it's hard to see how Dems have any electoral recourse to check Trump in '18.

The Dems def have their work cut out for them.

I'd love to see them try to mobilize to generate some of the same enthusiasm we saw during the Tea Party movement post '08. Could you imagine if hundreds of thousands of protesters from every wing of the party took to the streets of Washington en masse? The symbolism alone would generate some badly needed momentum for the midterms and show that they won't roll over easily and mean business

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom