***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Oozing in Americana (racism, bigotry, xenophobia, & sexism) :stoneface:

da playbook stopped working this election cycle in case u forgot... :lol:

Only for racist white folks and soft-shoe performers like yourself :wink:

oh yeah? more like this election was a rebuke of emasculated soft ballpark frank weenies :lol: :wink:

You won't feel the effects of the racism in your heights bubble so you don't really care what goes on anywhere else.

I hope you actually leave your safe space during these next 4 years and get a dose of that "oozing Americana".

so global warming is not something to be taken seriously? anything for you to get some piece of **** muscle car i suppose 

in regards to demonizing Carbon Dioxide so government can effectively tax it and make it extremely expensive for energy companies to do business which would stifle economics? no thanks.

muscle cars was just icin on da cake. [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Carbon emission are a negative externality

Rex broke is down perfect for you.

Schumer is backing Ellison as DNC chair :wow:

Warren too

:smh: Another ******* part time chair

WTF is wrong with Democrats

Must say I'm a fan of the direction they seem to be heading though...

Why?

They need to mobilize everyone they can. I don't give a **** about the ideological leaning of the DNC chair.

Dean was fair to Obama, he would do it full time.

The Dems are probably losing the Clinton machine too, so it is time the dig in, not hope for the best.
Because it looks like they're interested in moving forward with much of the same platform ideals instead of moving backwards in their past.

You don't think Ellison would be fair to Obamas work? Who knows if Dean is the same Dean who did a great job over a decade ago after he's been in private consulting/lobbying since leaving politics? The Dems wouldn't be learning from some of their mistakes made this election.

Why would they lose the Clinton machine? Everything shes stood for is still attached to the party

Last edited:
Another bad idea.

Black people smell enough cornball on you, a good number of them are gonna stay home.

Obama's consider the other side rhetoric only worked because people knew he was out for their best interest, even though he was powerless most times. And he has a lifetime of work in the black community to fall back on.

Obviously there is a balance that must be struck.

I think people are forgetting some of the cornball **** obama said.

Schumer is backing Ellison as DNC chair :wow:

Warren too

:smh: Another ******* part time chair

WTF is wrong with Democrats

Must say I'm a fan of the direction they seem to be heading though...

Why?

They need to mobilize everyone they can. I don't give a **** about the ideological leaning of the DNC chair.

Dean was fair to Obama, he would do it full time.

The Dems are probably losing the Clinton machine too, so it is time the dig in, not hope for the best.
Because it looks like they're interested in moving forward with much of the same platform ideals instead of moving backwards in their past.

You don't think Ellison would be fair to Obamas work? Who knows if Dean is the same Dean who did a great job over a decade ago after he's been in private consulting/lobbying since leaving politics? The Dems wouldn't be learning from some of their mistakes made this election.

Why would they lose the Clinton machine? Everything shes stood for is still attached to the party

-The DNC chair doesn't write the platform or control the ideological path of the party. Ellison isn't gonna protect the progressive platform from this year, and he shouldn't.

-I meant Dean was fair to Obama in 2008 when he ran against a out right favorite.

-Once again, purity test. What does his lobbying have to do with him doing the job? Who says Ellison would be good either? Dean has at least proven himself. And I have no idea what "mistakes" your talking about.

-Listen, Democrats have to face a reality about the Clintons. They have done a damb lot for the party. Bill saved the party in 1992, they rallied around Hillary in 2004, and their money and influence has gotten a lot of low ticket races funded and won. Even Bernie and Lizzy Warren owe them thanks.

So why won't they just tell the Dems and the progressive that want to blame them for everything "peace out" you're on you're own, deal with the GOP machine by yourself.

Last edited:
-The DNC chair doesn't write the platform or control the ideological path of the party. Ellison isn't gonna protect the progressive platform from this year, and he shouldn't.

-I meant Dean was fair to Obama in 2008 when he ran against a out right favorite.

-Once again, purity test. What does his lobbying have to do with him doing the job? Who says Ellison would be good either? Dean has at least proven himself. And I have no idea what "mistakes" your talking about.

-Listen, Democrats have to face a reality about the Clintons. They have done a damb lot for the party. Bill saved the party in 1992, they rallied around Hillary in 2004, and their money and influence has gotten a lot of low ticket races funded and won. Even Bernie and Lizzy Warren owe them thanks.

So why won't they just tell the Dems and the progressive that want to blame them for everything "peace out" you're on you're own, deal with the GOP machine by yourself.

People don't listen.

Se why I say progressives are losers? Wanna focus on purity instead of building a winning orginization. :smh:

Last edited:
so global warming is not something to be taken seriously? anything for you to get some piece of **** muscle car i suppose 

in regards to demonizing Carbon Dioxide so government can effectively tax it and make it extremely expensive for energy companies to do business which would stifle economics? no thanks.

muscle cars was just icin on da cake. [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Carbon dioxide emission are a negative externality

suuuuuuuure...

lets turn into total recall for humans & calculate cow farts while we at it :lol: :smh:

biggest potential tax scam ever...thank god ish straight scrapped and thrown in da dumpster.

suuuuuuuure...

lets turn into total recall for humans & calculate cow farts while we at it
laugh.gif
mean.gif

biggest potential tax scam ever...thank god ish straight scrapped and thrown in da dumpster.
says the man that does not understand basic economics or the environment...sure thing bud keep it up

I want to see how Ninjahood will react when things start to negatively effect him

Carbon dioxide emission are a negative externality

suuuuuuuure...

lets turn into total recall for humans & calculate cow farts while we at it :lol: :smh:

I don't know what I am more taken aback by, your ignorance on science, or your ignorance on economics.

Last edited:
suuuuuuuure...

you have no clue about science you get your info right wing narratives. who first of all only care about business. these business are transnational corporations for a reason.

trump inc. and other companies will not better the economy because they are in it for profit. your little bubble of delusion continues to grow

Lets keep a running Tally of how Trump is screwing over the white working class.

(Those with empathy can feel bad for them, I'm mostly going to point and laugh.)

1. The Trump administration expected to scrap proposed financial reforms, like limits on executive pay.

http://bit.ly/2eOm9zW

I knew I shouldn't have half assed my way through those math classes man, Bankers about to come up major. :smh:

2. rump legal team trying to use the election as an excuse for avoiding punishment after defrauding thousands. :lol:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-university-trial-lawyers-ask-postponed-inauguration

My Nigerain great aunt was told me this is a classic African dictator move, do a bunch of illegal **** on the way to seizing power, and then pardon yourself for said crimes. :smokin

3. Trump adviser Newt Gingrich: "He may not spend very much time trying to get Mexico to pay for it. But it was a great campaign device."

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...f-carrying-out-sweeping-immigration-crackdown

This probably wont hurt Trump to bad with his base, the wall was just a way of showing that he hated brown people as much as they did/

4. 51% of Trump's tax cuts go to the top 1%; only 0.8% go to the bottom 20%
:rofl:

http://nyti.ms/2eJBBdC

PM any other stories that come up and I will update the list. :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
money and the more one has of it keeps people living in bubbles.

Bigger bubble bigger chance of talking some of the most ridiculous things like trump

ninja acts like nike will be bringing back their production factories into america now that trump was elected :lol:

No he doesn't.

People don't vote for policies, they vote for people they feel represent them.

Ninja wanted Trump for what he represented culturally, that's why arguing with him about economics, or laws doesn't make any sense.

Culture wars have **** to do with policy.

Back
Top Bottom