***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Not based on the past four years.
the past 4yrs have been a result of systematic economic problems that have been decades in the making, and those problems came to boil in the 3 yrs prior to the 2008 election.

Outsourcing

Chinese Debt

Banking Crisis

Social security crisis

Manufacturing shifts

(that's why the economy is in a ****hole...and those problems have been festering for more than the past 4 years)

obamai.gif
:rofl: :rofl: IM DONE!

The difference in crowd diversity between the two parties is frightening. Republicans have a long way to go, a long way.

Can Romney concede already?
mean.gif
Don't nobody got time for this.

Gay marriage being passed, Marijuana being passed the conservatives are killing themselves.

GOP is in bad shape for the future :smokin :smokin :smokin

Ight nt i was wrong and ill admit it lmao, im sure as one ofthe few conservatives here you were tired of my right wing logic... Happy for the man barack, his campaign was well thought out amd i really hope we can solve some ish these four years.. I understand my familys taxes will go up since theyre in that zone, but hopefully its worth it come 2016.... The gop has to go for a rubio/cruz ticket in 2016, tell the tea parrty to ****k off, and go more moderate.... Akin and mourdock give us bad names.... Fiscally iknow we are superior to lib logic, but we gotta display it toward kids my age... Anway my man mitt should concede, good debates in here and WE GOT DA GREEN in colorado and washington. Heres to a better four years lmao

...and marriage equality in Maryland. :smokin

Agreed. Who gives a **** about Jay-Z performing?

obama cared enough to have him at his last rally, a swing state that bill o'reilly clearly states that was the win/lose state. :tongue:, it mattered to me and it matters to a lot of voters, why else would he have been there if not?

Back
Top Bottom