***Official Political Discussion Thread***

it'll be reversed on day one.... there's a clause in congress where they can repeal da last 6 months of da out going president's executive actions.

do you even read, bro?

lol @ u thinking all Democrats are environmentalists wackos.
so you agree it won't be reversed on day one then?

it will, a simple court injunction can freeze up this order like it did DACA.

and if it gets to da courts... :lol:

good luck on defending a obscure vague law that's never been court tested with GOP appointmentees.

Last edited:
eek.gif

I think the fearful person he's talking about is Trump.

btw is the "terrorist" attack in Turkey that Trump is talking about the assassination?
Presumably. There's no clear cut definition of terror across the world. I think such a high profile political assassination would classify as terror to me but not everyone feels that way. It's a political assassination with the objective of disrupting relations between two nations. I imagine that strikes fear in a lot of people there.

Last edited:
He just can't be wrong or take the L ....done switched up to 3 different points already
laugh.gif
This is nothing compared to his refusal to take the L in all his basic math failures 
laugh.gif

If he were to type 1+1=3 he still wouldn't concede to being wrong

Last edited:
Last edited:
it'll be reversed on day one.... there's a clause in congress where they can repeal da last 6 months of da out going president's executive actions.

do you even read, bro?

lol @ u thinking all Democrats are environmentalists wackos.
This where ninja moves the goal posts and deflects. Always when confronted with evidence proving him wrong.

except that sir screen capped that quote with da naive assumption that all Democrats were against oil exploration :lol:

what u call goal post move, i see incomplete homework.

except that sir screen capped that quote with da naive assumption that all Democrats were against oil exploration :lol:

Incomprehensible given the countless number of times you clearly don't read, even the articles and links you post yourself that contradict your points.

so giving examples of this executive action being a exercise in futility a goalpost move :lol:

riiiight

You got major pride issues fam....

We all human, we are flawed by nature, besides Millenial, TT and Rico, no one sides with you not because they don't like you, but because you are wrong b....I'm not sure why that concept is so hard to succumb to....your momma really did raise you to believe everything you do is gospel...geez.

Incomprehensible given the countless number of times you clearly don't read, even the articles and links you post yourself that contradict your points.

that's what ya think meanwhile i knew this story months ago cuz of environmental wackos. :lol:

i do this Politics thing b.

there's more moves than fire balls, u got shoryokens too.

Last edited:
that's what ya think meanwhile i knew this story months ago cuz of environmental wackos. :lol:

i do this Politics thing b.

You got the election result right. You seem to still be as ignorant and stubborn on everything else as before that happened.

This is what happens when you're allowed to live like a 13yr old forever.

You wind up stuck a 13yr old.

u see stubborn i see confidence.

and I ain't fixing what aint broke b.

:lol: so you'll continue to spew misinformation and show your lack of knowledge on a myriad of subjects. We already knew that. Confidence in your conviction when clearly the majority have been proven invalid over and over again is by definition stubborn. You'll never admit when you're wrong. It's insane.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom