***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah that was just a general statement that whywesteppin made :rofl:
I don't see how that was a reference to chuck Taylor :rofl:

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

cause he made a hypothetical situation that was ironically real & successful given da context of his remarks.

No it is not real. Your example doesn't fit dude's example.

Chuck Taylor was a high level salesperson for Converse that got his name added to their line of sneakers decades before Nike even exist. It even says so in the damn link you posted. Geez

Stop, just stop

Last edited:

cause he made a hypothetical situation that was ironically real & successful given da context of his remarks.

Chuck Taylor was a high level salesperson for Converse that got his name added to their line of sneakers decades before Nike even exist. It even says so in the damn link you posted. Geez

who said i was talking about NIKE? he premised his statement with a hypothetical situation that ACTUALLY happened under Converse. :lol:

who said i was talking about NIKE? he premised his statement with a hypothetical situation that ACTUALLY happened under Converse. :lol:

Famb, no it really didn't, let it go

They added they're stop sales person's name to line of sneakers to add to a scheme.

Plus Taylor actually did hoop, he was not some guy at a pick up game that didn't know the rules

Chuck Taylor was da anthesis of a professional athlete and yet, his shoes sre da most successful signature shoes ever.

Chucks are a casual shoe today, we have no real reference to Chuck himself, stories surrounding him or the era when they balled in his shoes. Keep it modern and relevant. This example is irrelevant to the one originally posed.

Show us the numbers, ninja. I'm not convinced. :nerd:

everyone knows chucks are da most successful basketball shoes ever.....u can find that **** everywhere statistic wise b :lol:

endorsed by someone who was FAR from a professional athlete.

Ninja hates to post numbers. No matter the claim. Every single time. :lol:

I don't care if you're right, ninja. I was just asking for numbers.

Then he moved goalposts to Chucks being the most popular sig shoes. Then when he was challenged he didn't provide proof.

Its not just politics and economics. He approaches everything the same way rotf

http://news.usc.edu/114481/which-brain-networks-respond-when-someone-sticks-to-a-belief/

When political beliefs are challenged, a person’s brain becomes active in areas that govern personal identity and emotional responses to threats, USC researchers find.

Good read.

S it is the 1/16 Taino blood that is responsible for all da ignorance

Back
Top Bottom