***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Then he moved goalposts to Chucks being the most popular sig shoes. Then when he was challenged he didn't provide proof

*sigh*

Converse All Star shoes are the oldest, most popular, and the best selling sneakers of all time

Since their inception, over 750 million pairs of Converse all star shoes have been sold.

http://www.pulsemed.org/converse-all-star-shoes.htm

Taylor was so skilled at promoting the sneakers and the sport of basketball in general that in 1932, Converse put his name on the sneaker’s ankle patch. This was no Air Jordan kind of deal. Taylor reportedly only took a salary from Converse, and didn’t get a commission from the sneakers that had his name on it and which nearly 100 years later remain the best-selling basketball shoe in history

http://upstart.bizjournals.com/comp...r-of-nike-converse-sneaker-fame.html?page=all

so many online....

Trump's inauguration account tweeted this (account seems verified):

C0THvPgVIAAdfBX.jpg:large

Pence plotting :nerd:

Last edited:

I always tell my foreign friends that Simpsons, especially Seasons two through five, are the most accurate depiction of life in the United States that I've ever seen on a sitcom.

Although we have our occasional disagreements and some of us (myself included) say idiotic things from time to time, I appreciate those moments where I've learned something new on here and I will always value the free exchange of ideas we share.

Merry Christmas to what has become my favorite thread on NT.

And, as much as I despise Trump, I'll always love this movie:

I only recognize the first Home Alone film.
Home Alone 2 is just a retread of the first film anyways.

Merry Christmas to everyone in this thread, even the Trump fans

except if you like your meat well done. A lump of coal for you

That last spoiler was a joke

Now that 2016 is over we can now look back with clarity to and understand the primary political issue of our time was...email server management.

From my maple tower I wish y'all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and yours. :smokin

Last edited:
Merry christmas/happy holidays everyone, Trump supporters included 
smokin.gif

Merry Christmas folks. Allow this niceness to be considered the Christmas reset :lol: back to savagery tomorrow

Ive been gone a while but have people really been trying to argue chucks are not the best selling sneaker of all time , just to try and prove you wrong now?
laugh.gif

Xmas laughs off jump. 

They easily have the most appeal, to the widest variety of people, over the longest period of time and are always priced cheap.

Cheap to produce too.

Its #1 whether people like it or not

Like I told ninja, I have no problem being wrong. Just wanted to see if he'd post numbers.

Can't even take a day off on Xmas day, TT? Lmao

Ive been gone a while but have people really been trying to argue chucks are not the best selling sneaker of all time , just to try and prove you wrong now?:lol:
Xmas laughs off jump. 
They easily have the most appeal, to the widest variety of people, over the longest period of time and are always priced cheap.
Cheap to produce too.
Its #1 whether people like it or not
Shoulda stayed gone , woulda been the best NT xmas gift

Back
Top Bottom