***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm not a fan of this guy either but i highly doubt something drastic like martial law, not having internet,l or mass deportation is gonna happen.

roll.gif
Lies. This has been debunked.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of this guy either but i highly doubt something drastic like martial law, not having internet,l or mass deportation is gonna happen.

He excersices all the characteristics of a tyrant....don't get caught schleeping or underestimating him.

Everytime some of ya pick up ya kids up from school..Trump's mug is gonna be on all da updated materials and political historical presidential posters kids gotta do assignments on..

:lol: You really think EDUCATORS especially here in LA County are gonna be talking about Cheeto Trump positively? Maybe in Texas but out here, Trump is hated by the youth. These kids will grow up to hate Trump eerily similar probably to how the Palestinian kids grow up to hate the Jews. My 8 year old daughter's face turns to disgust everytime Cheeto's face is shown on television so kids know that he is not to be liked.

lets be serious, kids are gonna be indifferent cuz they're apolitical..now u if u interjecting things that's your prerogative...

i started Kindergarten in 1988, same year Reagan handed off da presidency to Herbert Walker Bush, we did a mock election in class, and people voted based on how nice da picture of da candidate was :lol:

what im saying is all that random presidential fodder found in classrooms, as well as textbooks, and assignments will now reflect what happened today...and that is Donald Trump completed a historic improbable run...and won.

Last edited:
Everytime some of ya pick up ya kids up from school..Trump's mug is gonna be on all da updated materials and political historical presidential posters kids gotta do assignments on..

:lol: You really think EDUCATORS especially here in LA County are gonna be talking about Cheeto Trump positively? Maybe in Texas but out here, Trump is hated by the youth. These kids will grow up to hate Trump eerily similar probably to how the Palestinian kids grow up to hate the Jews. My 8 year old daughter's face turns to disgust everytime Cheeto's face is shown on television so kids know that he is not to be liked.

lets be serious, kids are gonna be indifferent cuz they're apolitical..now u if u interjecting things that's your prerogative...

i started Kindergarten in 1988, same year Reagan handed off da presidency to Herbert Walker Bush, we did a mock election in class, and people voted based on how nice da picture of da candidate was :lol:

what im saying is all that random presidential fodder found in classrooms, as well as textbooks, and assignments will now reflect what happened today...and that is Donald Trump completed s historic improbable run...and won.

At the cost of America's standing in the world.

There have been plenty of insults specifically directed towards Ninjahood's ethnic identity and living situation. Y'all can dish them but can't take them. I don't regret anything I said. He should worry about what's happening in Europe and how the tide is turning there.
I have not insulted Ninja's living situation, only his viewpoints. You should also be aware that mr. Hood is quite fond of pressing that report button if his views are challenged, which turns out to be quite frequent. You seem pretty strongly against "political correctness" so I expect you will tell Ninjahood to stop whining and get over it, correct?

Feel free to ask Meth who is the prime user of the report button in here 

Last edited:
I also doubted that someone running for President would suggest banning Muslims from entering the country. And he STILL won.

Anything is possible during these times. Literally, anything.

what im saying is all that random presidential fodder found in classrooms, as well as textbooks, and assignments will now reflect what happened today...and that is Donald Trump completed s historic improbable run...and won.

You make it seem like that's a positive reflection on us as Americans, we elected an inexperience blatant bigot into office, this is not a moment in history in which kids will look back on books and see it as a positive thing....but hey you'll laugh.

Where would you even buy a tie that long? Does he have them specially tailored?

Yes I agree history books will be written about Cheeto no doubt but the most important aspect of his improbable run was that Trump caused all this division over his actions.. the first of any US President to incite this much hatred. Blame it on fake news... whatever... it's a FACT that half of the country seriously HATES him with a passion. I know families and friends that stop talking to one another over this election... and the next generation will be consumed with HATRED... there is absolutely no doubt about this.

Last edited:
Coworker who was crying about Hilary tryna take their guns away (NRA member) talkin bout Trump's a changed man and is gon bring about change and boost our economy. I feel it's my civic duty to let him have it every time dude makes it worse.

He has control over his living situation and his actions denounce that he is either black or hispanic....so yeah he deserves to be clowned, you clowning someone's disease they have no control of will never be acceptable....try again, "snowflake"

You of all people calling someone snowflake. You soft. Step your fertility game up. Your bum ***** wife.

You're only making yourself look like a clown with **** like this.

Last edited:
People not talking to family members over elections? Crazy

Idk I'm trying to be worried about this whole thing but I can't. My girl is preparing for the worst.

Hell yeah! Good riddance to the worst president in modern history and hello to the savior of Western civilization!! MAGA

Back
Top Bottom