***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You of all people calling someone snowflake. You soft. Step your fertility game up. Your bum ***** wife.
And some people wonder why Trump supporters don't seem to last very long here without getting banned.

He has control over his living situation and his actions denounce that he is either black or hispanic....so yeah he deserves to be clowned, you clowning someone's disease they have no control of will never be acceptable....try again, "snowflake"

You of all people calling someone snowflake. You soft. Step your fertility game up. Your bum ***** wife.

can we get rid of this guy yet?

Dudes disregard for his words, coward behavior and flat out hypocrisy is a clear cut reflection of who he supports....its WILD....but these are the majority of people that elected Trump into office.

Surprises me too, but I guess after he got checked a couple time he claimed down.

Ole boy and Blco were neck and neck when it came to putting in work
I'll say it again. I was never banned. The moderation staff on this website is easily the best of any forum I've been on. Remarkably fair and rational.

Surprises me too, but I guess after he got checked a couple time he claimed down.

Ole boy and Blco were neck and neck when it came to putting in work
I'll say it again. I was never banned. The moderation staff on this website is easily the best of any forum I've been on. Remarkably fair and rational.

Neither me no Mark named the racist we where talking about,.

But you instantly knew we were talking about you.

Funny uh.

-The mods gave you a break, doesn't mean they changed your reputation on this site. Everyone that knows your history, knows exactly what kind of person you are.

Last edited:
oneilmattroll only came back to get that "banned racist" under his SN and avy

He earned his stripes long before the aluminum tea's of niketalk

Last edited:
Sooo any words about the best administration being hacked so fast?

You know one of those passwords was peeonmeputin1234567890

I thought of the perfect analogy this morning for trump with this whole wall/mexico thing..

imagine going to a bar and some dumb loud mouth kept running his mouth about you handling HIS tab.. how would that one work out?

Neither me no Mark named the racist we where talking about,.

But you instantly knew we were talking about you.

Funny uh.

-The mods gave you a break, doesn't mean they changed your reputation on this site. Everyone that knows your history, knows exactly what kind of person you are.
You and that other dude specifically have been calling me a racist for years lmao as if it could be anyone else. You aren't slick.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, my guy.

Last edited:
He has control over his living situation and his actions denounce that he is either black or hispanic....so yeah he deserves to be clowned, you clowning someone's disease they have no control of will never be acceptable....try again, "snowflake"

:x Damn u a **** boy :lol:

You and that other dude specifically have been calling me a racist for years lmao as if it could be anyone else. You aren't slick.

Someone put me up to date on who's second SN this is?

Also who the OG SN is for the other clown Lleraj

Last edited:

Someone put me up to date on who's second SN this is?

Also who the OG SN is for the other clown Lleraj

is one of them nomad? he was wild racist wasnt he?

damn, there's been so many racist pricks on here over the years its hard to keep track. if only there was a database that they would have to register with. We need cerebro to track them all down.

Dammit, just occured to me that cheeto stole his idea for the Muslim registry from xmen lmaooooo

You talking about George W Bush?
It's been 8 years buddy. You and Obama need to let it go 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom