***Official Political Discussion Thread***

*Magic Johnson voice* Lobo is back!

Barack-Obama-Clapping-in-Front-of-American-Flags.gif

He has control over his living situation and his actions denounce that he is either black or hispanic....so yeah he deserves to be clowned, you clowning someone's disease they have no control of will never be acceptable....try again, "snowflake"

You of all people calling someone snowflake. You soft. Step your fertility game up. Your bum ***** wife.
You gotta smack the fire out him @ksteezy

Y'all shouldn't waste your time with the racists n dummies today ...they on cloud 9, coming out the shadows to celebrate

Not sure how an actual racist can still post here.

That Russian cyberwarfare unit ain't no joke :lol:,dudes are unbanning and releasing their spawn back onto forums again

That comrade was low key worse than blco due to his lack of care for code words and dog whistles

Last edited:
Sooo any words about the best administration being hacked so fast?

You know one of those passwords was peeonmeputin1234567890
If the source I saw is legit, it wasn't a targeted breach.

I'm not sure if anyone recalls but a few months ago I made a post about finding leaked LinkedIn security information for a number of Trump organization employees. One in particular contained security information to a LinkedIn account registered to "[email protected]"

The password was "yourfired", which as it turns out allowed me to sign in on LinkedIn. However, I was not able to verify the account because I automatically got a "please reset your password" form upon signing in.

It's entirely possible that this was some sort of troll account where someone simply signed up under that email address but did not verify it because they are not the owner of that email address.

Technically you can find security information for millions of LinkedIn users if you know where to look. But it wouldn't have much use unless they still use the same password on other platforms.

Last edited:
I want to ask also, what is the "savior of western civilization" supposed to do? :nerd: care to enlighten us oneilmatt oneilmatt

oneilmatt oneilmatt is a self proclaimed Neo Nazi; no need to even discuss anything with a product of incest like him. Dude idolizes Russian Neo Nazi culture and is currently saving up funds at his dead end job to attend the 2018 World Cup

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for @oneilmatt to tell me why Obama is worse than Bush
1. Obamacare  - shoving a law down the throats of millions of Americans the majority whom DID NOT want it. A law so complicated and convoluted that Nancy Pelosi herself said had to be read by the people to know what's in it. Obama LIED about so many aspects of the law. "You get to keep your doctor" = lie. "Your premiums will drop" = lie.

2. Lack of Transparency - Obama campaigned on making his administration the most transparent in history. That was another lie. We saw with the NSA leaks just how corrupt and shady Obama and his goons were being. The same things he chastised Bush for he was doing himself to a higher degree.

3. Limp Wristed Foreign Policy -  Obama had a pathetic and embarrassing foreign policy. He bent over to Iran and let Khamenei go to town. He refused to support Israel and greatly deteriorated our relationship with Netanyahu. He refused to let Russia handle their own business and take back Crimea, even though most of the people of the region are ethnically Russian and pro- Putin. 

4. Executive Orders -  Obama used executive orders to circumvent congress when he didn't get his way. He signed over 260 of them, many of which were unconstitutional.

That's just a few things. Dude was a clown and a pretender. Won't be missed.

@oneilmatt is a self proclaimed Neo Nazi; no need to even discuss anything with a product of incest like him
In that case he should get along well with this Trump supporter, who seems to believe nazi minister of propaganda and proud holocaust supporter Joseph Goebbels isn't anywhere near as bad as da evil US mainstream media
 Originally Posted by TeamJordan79  

Obama CIA let ISIS slide, funded & armed "rebels" to gain some leverage on Assad. But the plan failed b/c Russia stepped in. Hence, the new wave of Russophobia and anti-Russian propaganda by the MSM. WaPost has a $600 mill contract  with the CIA is just one example.

Goebbels ain't **** compared to the US MSM that's being linked to generously in this thread.  
nerd.gif

I'm very happy Obama commuted Manning, however. Finally

Last edited:
@oneilmatt is a self proclaimed Neo Nazi; no need to even discuss anything with a product of incest like him. Dude idolizes Russian Neo Nazi culture and is currently saving up funds at his dead end job to attend the 2018 World Cup
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Idolizes Russian Neo Nazi culture" like what? 

It's fine to protest and let your voice be heard, but busting windows because a guy (who actually does not have power as much as they think he does) is in the office and elected, is just absurd. These liberal Hilary supporters are throwing rocks, blocking traffic, etc in DC. And his little parade hasn't happened yet so it could get worst. I mean would Trump Supporters do this if he had lost? I don't think so. :smh:

Last edited:
It's fine to protest and let your voice be heard, but busting windows because a guy (who actually does not have power as much as they think he does) is in the office and elected, is just absurd. These liberal Hilary supporters are throwing rocks, blocking traffic, etc in DC. And his little parade hasn't happened yet so it could get worst. I mean would Trump Supporters do this if he had lost? I don't think so.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

take him into a secluded room and learn him up. let him know the people hes hugging and celebrating with would immediately turn on him if he even uttered the words black lives matter, and that as long as hes tap dancing for em, they wont put him outside with the rest of the minorities they hate. deep down (and not that deep) they probably cringed when he said "we" made it. and soon enough there will come a black issue that effects him and not them, and he will look for their support and he will suddenly realize hes in that episode of fresh prince

14186367.jpg

sad part is dude has to be atleast 40 years old. I aint bout to school no ol head that should know better.

someone make a list of these known racist already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom