***Official Political Discussion Thread***

https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

This shot sounds scary.

It reads like a bunch of dog whistles that are trying to drive home one central point, "we will bring minorities to heel"
It should also be noted that this page was formerly the white house website's "civil rights page"

But unlike climate change references and the lgbt page, the civil rights page was swiftly replaced by the "standing up for our law enforcement community" page rather than simply being removed.
Can't make this **** up.

In all seriousness, y'all be safe out there.

ARE WE GREAT YET?

Jan 20th 2021...hopefully

Little more humor...good ol Dubya

Last edited:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

This shot sounds scary.

It reads like a bunch of dog whistles that are trying to drive home one central point, "we will bring minorities to heel"
It should also be noted that this page was formerly the white house website's "civil rights page"
But unlike climate change references and the lgbt page, the civil rights page was swiftly replaced by the "standing up for our law enforcement community" page rather than simply being removed.

Jesus ******* Christ :smh:

"What do you have to lose, c'man"

i wonder how the girl that sung the national anthem feels.. her bro is a sis.

Billy would have had another heart attack by the end of the year if he had been FMOTUS with all the interns running around :lol:

Why would they get rid of that page ?

Law and Order with no Olivia Benson. Plus they don't care about civil rights, they're going to try like hell to get the progress that was being made rolled back to a time where America was "great".

The **** that gets me is how blatant and obvious it all is. But I suppose total disregard and disrespect of things like civil rights is one of the things that got him elected.

So all I keep hearing is 'Give Trump a chance' or, 'If you want Trump to fail, you want America to fail' or 'something something...great again... Go Trump'. Blah blah blah.

So I'm like, okay.. maybe I should let up on my public berating and judgement of Trump. Maybe I should pull back some, and increase some hope. I mean, he IS your President now ( he ain't mine tho lol).

So what is the 1st thing your President does as Commander And Chief? What does he do with his 1st opportunity to address the people as the 45th President of the United States of America? This twit quotes Bane during his Inaugural speech. You remember Bane, correct? From the movie, 'The Dark Knight Rises'? Big guy, little mask, weird Scottish accent? Oh and yeah, he was the bad guy that wanted to blow up Gotham..

Not to mention, IMMEDIATELY, I mean, damn near simultaneously, after Donald took the Oath of Office, WhiteHouse.gov wiped pages on LGBT rights, civil rights, climate change, and health care from its “issues” section.

Glad to see we're getting off on the right foot

when the first shoe misses, you almost see a smirk on George's face, like "that's all you got?"

he's smiling today because he knows he will not go down as the worst president of the 21st century.

Back
Top Bottom