***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My girl said she didn't like Hillary's outfit because it was too matchy.

I asked her if it was because the top and bottom were both white.

She said nah, it was because Hillary's suit matched the crowd :lol:

Last edited:
when the first shoe misses, you almost see a smirk on George's face, like "that's all you got?"
roll.gif

Man, in hindsight he really is a lovable idiot.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The difference 8 years can make.

Nah **** Bush forever.

when the first shoe misses, you almost see a smirk on George's face, like "that's all you got?"
roll.gif

Man, in hindsight he really is a lovable idiot.
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I guess he is more tolerable now that we've seen that his **** ups could be fixed and that Americans can do worse than vote for a guy like him.
Yeah, thanks for checking me. I'm wildin'. This alternate universe ****** me up.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i also love how the shoe-thrower didn't think to hold his other shoe in his hand. instead he left it on the ground and had to bend back down to get it.

probably the best moment of Bush's presidency.

Trump would get hit in the face and his fake hair would've fallen off.

Obama would've caught the shoe and then, just as he was about to throw it back, would take a look and be like, "damn, these are not high quality shoes." and then proceeded to take off his own shoes to give to the protestor.

Last edited:
The worst thing is that the country knew Dubya was a ******* idiot before 2000. And they still voted for him.

So many so called liberals where so thirsty for a tax cut so they voted for Bush, or to ideological and wanted to protest vote with Nader.

Last edited:
i also love how the shoe-thrower didn't think to hold his other shoe in his hand. instead he left it on the ground and had to bend back down to get it.

Obama would've caught the shoe and then, just as he was about to throw it back, would take a look and be like, "damn, these are not high quality shoes." and then proceeded to take off his own shoes to give to the protestor.
roll.gif

tbh I hate Penis Cheney a lot more than Bush
Guy was a monster
:rofl:

I love how **** is censored but penis is ok.

next generation NT will be able to do context-dependent censorship so that stuff like **** trump or trump is a piece of **** or i hope a giant horse breaks into the white house and ***** trump so hard that he has **** coming out of his nose won't be censored.

Last edited:
Nah **** Bush forever.

Man, in hindsight he really is a lovable idiot.:lol:  :smh:

I guess he is more tolerable now that we've seen that his **** ups could be fixed and that Americans can do worse than vote for a guy like him.

Yeah, thanks for checking me. I'm wildin'. This alternate universe ****** me up.:lol:  

I was bout to say nah son you wilin. Dude is still funny though :lol:

The funny part is that the thrower had too big a wind up with the first shoe, so Bush read the pitch.

The thrower tried to quick release the next one, but the accuracy suffered as a result.

Trump like 6'3... straight goon height.

Melania got da former model height of 5'11.

Baron should be playing sports, he'd be 6'6-6'7 easy.

I remember when you called Trump "handsome in his youth"

That's really your "Zaddy" huh? :lol: [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Trump like 6'3... straight goon height.

Melania got da former model height of 5'11.

Baron should be playing sports, he'd be 6'6-6'7 easy.

That's really your "Zaddy" huh? :lol: [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I believe the word he used was "dapper" :lol:

remember when you called Trump "handsome in his youth"

he was, and being 6'3? all da mayo milk of magnesia mamas was on him easy.

for height references to understand how imposing Trump is in person, Gucci mane is only 6'2 and he be looking tall as ****.

yes, when you're overweight, 6'3" does look big. and it makes the small hands and penis look even smaller. it can be hard to find the **** with such a large overhang from the folds of gut. glad Melania just doesn't sleep with him at all.

he was even a chubby balding below average white guy in his youth. but I guess that's your type.

Last edited:
How in the **** could anyone look at that kid and see a future athlete?

I didn't know I was "straight goon height" tho i guess thats good to know :smokin

bruh really said imposing, he's a fat sloppy rich white dude he's literally the exact opposite of imposing b

he was, and being 6'3? all da mayo milk of magnesia mamas was on him easy.

for height references to understand how imposing Trump is in person, Gucci mane is only 6'2 and he be looking tall as ****.

Strange :lol:

Trump pads his height, he's really 6'2 and not 6'3, only like an inch taller than Ninja.  He's probably got Ninja by around 50 lbs or so though

Back
Top Bottom