Fake news!

Stop insulting bees.

Lol at Richard Spencer getting punched in the face
:rofl:

I would've used a knife but that's just me. breaking bad :pimp:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14672-1380277448-0.gif

Last edited:
Weak *** punch :lol:

Homie shoulda koldkocked him something fierce to the jaw by the ear, instead it was a limp wrist fist to the neck :smh:

The Impeach Trump movement is already off to a fast start. You guys should sign the petition. Watchdogs are definitely gonna catch this dude slipping. I'd say the odds of him getting ousted from office are probably more realistic than him getting clapped.

The Impeach Trump movement is already off to a fast start. You guys should sign the petition. Watchdogs are definitely gonna catch this dude slipping. I'd say the odds of him getting ousted from office are probably more realistic than him getting clapped.
Sad part is that Pence isn't any better

It's even odds in Vegas

Yup. We must be strategic. Impeach him too soon and Pence has time to get things going under his administration. Wait too long and Trump will gut the country before he's out.

So maybe in 6 to 12 months we start impeachment, timed to coincide with when Trump's approval ratings have bottomed out and he has earned himself bipartisan enemies. It'll bury him for months as it proceeds to fruition. Pence will be sworn in late 2018/early 2019, just a few months before the 2020 election cycle begins.

edit: Actually, more importantly, it'll potentially damage the republicans in the 2018 election. So we want the impeachment drama to peak in fall 2018.

Last edited:
Betting on Trump's impeachment means you think Republicans will put common sense before party.

Good luck with that :lol:
Well the one thing they are worried about the most is winning
So if Trump does something that affects their vote back home, expect some backlash
It may not be by impeachment, but at least rejection of anything he endorses

NYT editorial board:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/opinion/what-president-trump-doesnt-get-about-america.html

President Trump presented such a graceless and disturbingly ahistoric vision of America on Friday that his Inaugural Address cast more doubt than hope on his presidency.

Instead of summoning the best in America’s ideals, Mr. Trump offered a fantastical version of America losing its promise, military dominance and middle-class wealth to “the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies and destroying our jobs.”

With sweeping exaggeration, Mr. Trump spoke of “carnage” in the inner cities. He deplored all of this decline as a betrayal of America, implicitly trashing the four former presidents who sat listening behind him at the inaugural ceremony. Those presidents, Democratic and Republican, must have put Mexico first, or perhaps Sweden, or China. Offering himself as a kind of savior, the leader of a “historic movement, the likes of which the world has never seen before,” Mr. Trump proclaimed he would have a different priority: “America First! America First!”

Though expectations couldn’t have been terribly high, the opening moments of Mr. Trump’s presidency were beyond disappointing. He spoke to a nation in need of moving past the divisiveness that, not so incidentally, was his hallmark during the campaign. But what President Trump presented was more of candidate Trump, now more ominous in bearing the power of the White House, yet no less intent on inspiring only his base of aggrieved or anxious white Americans.

[click link for the rest]

but there is hope:

Last edited:
http://www.usnews.com/news/business...t-net-neutrality-foe-ajit-pai-is-new-fcc-head

Report: 'Net neutrality' foe Ajit Pai is new FCC head

NEW YORK (AP) — President Donald Trump has reportedly picked a fierce critic of the Obama-era "net neutrality" rules to be chief regulator of the nation's airwaves and internet connections.

Citing unidentified people, Bloomberg and Politico both reported Friday that the next chairman of the Federal Communications Commission will be Ajit Pai, an old hand at the agency. Pai's chief of staff, Matthew Berry, declined to comment. Neither Trump administration spokesman Bryan Lanza nor FCC spokesmen immediately replied to requests for comment.

Pai is one of the two Republican commissioners on a 5-member panel that regulates the country's communications infrastructure, including TV, phone and internet service.

The Republicans' FCC majority would help them roll back pro-consumer policies that upset many phone and cable industry groups, including net neutrality rules that bar internet service providers from favoring some websites and apps over others.

AN INDUSTRY-FRIENDLY FCC

Pai has long maintained that the FCC under former chairman Thomas Wheeler had overstepped its bounds, suggesting that he would steer the agency in a direction more favorable to big phone and cable companies. In a December speech, he expressed confidence that the 2015 net neutrality rules would be undone and said the FCC needed to take a "weed whacker" to what he considered unnecessary regulations that hold back investment and innovation.

Consumer advocates have been concerned that a deregulation-minded FCC could potentially allow more huge mergers, overturn new protections for internet users and lead to higher costs for media and technology companies that rely on the internet to reach consumers.

Pai opposed online privacy regulations that force broadband providers to ask consumers for permission before using their data, saying they are more onerous than the requirements for internet companies like Google and Facebook.

He voted against approving Charter Communication's $67 billion takeover of Time Warner Cable and a smaller company, Bright House — not because he opposed the merger, but because he thought some of the conditions required by the FCC, like barring data caps on home internet service, amounted to government meddling in business.

PAI VS. THE ZERO RATING

Pai also criticized an FCC report on "zero rating" earlier this month, characterizing it as a meaningless document that won't influence the FCC under Trump. The report, issued in the last days of the Obama administration, took issue with the way companies like AT&T and Verizon exempted their own video services from wireless data caps, effectively making them cheaper to stream on phones and tablets than rival services such as Netflix.

Future big media and telecom mergers may get a friendlier review under a Pai-led FCC. Pai voted to approve AT&T's 2015 acquisition of DirecTV. And while he told the Wall Street Journal in December 2013 that the Obama administration was likely to oppose Comcast's failed effort to acquire Time Warner Cable — he was right — he added that a Republican administration would be more likely to approve it.

The FCC currently has a 2-1 Republican majority and two empty seats, which will be filled by one Republican and one Democrat.

Pai, an Indian-American from Kansas, has been an FCC commissioner since 2012. During his roughly 15 years in government, he's been a Senate staffer and worked at the FCC and the Justice Department. He was also a lawyer for Verizon and an attorney at the law firm Jenner & Block.

famous presidential quotes throughout history:

"The foundation of our Empire was not laid in the gloomy age of Ignorance and Superstition, but at an Epoch when the rights of mankind were better understood and more clearly defined, than at any former period, the researches of the human mind, after social happiness, have been carried to a great extent, the Treasures of knowledge, acquired by the labours of Philosophers, Sages and Legislatures, through a long succession of years, are laid open for our use, and their collected wisdom may be happily applied in the Establishment of our forms of Government."

"It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."

"We remain a young nation. But in the words of Scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things. The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea passed on from generation to generation: the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free, and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness."

"America is totally unstoppable... We will make America wealthy..."

“I did try and **** her. She was married… I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's not got the big phony **** and everything... I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the *****. You can do anything.”

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom