***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Is it me or are there more people at the protest than there were at dudes inauguration?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
2017 and everyone is still measuring *****.....pathetic that people cannot grow up

MY CROWD IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!

WHO THE F CARES?

population is full of 3 year olds

Is it me or are there more people at the protest than there were at dudes inauguration? :lol:

:wow:

2017 and everyone is still measuring *****.....pathetic that people cannot grow up

MY CROWD IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!

WHO THE F CARES?

population is full of 3 year olds

It kinda starts at the top, boss. Donald was the one touting record turnouts for his inauguration, only to fall waaaaaay short of that. In fact, it wasn't even remotely close.

So if he can do it, so can we. Get used to it. #teampetty

I just find it highly contradictory that someone who tweets obnoxious comments 24/7 has the nerve to tell anyone to stop tweeting :lol: Why doesn't he set the example?

Last edited:
Premiums were high for some but I turned down way less customers under Obama care then before. It ******* sucks *** telling customers without insurance they have to come out of pocket for insulin and other necessary drugs

They ain't trying to hear that, those high premiums gonna turn into no insurance at all, watch private insurers flourish big time now and charge even hire premiums.

I also suspect that the US will break up within this century. There are just too many fundamental differences between the two main factions for this country to stay "united."

Na can't see this happening. Calexit is a nice little thought but its never gonna happen unless the United States completely collapses.

Trump is da boss...so you think a negative retweet within da administration's purview wasn't gonna get cracked wit da bullwhip? :lol: it's axiomatic.

You ok with this?

You ever heard of freedom of press and speech?

All this is showing and denying people entry to the country based on political views is violating what sets this nation a paper from nations ran by tyrants, we turning into Castros Cuba....dude trying to censor the media and patrol the boarder based on his liking

Lolwut

Was making an observation clown :lol:
I wasn't talking to you, I was referring to your picture

I didnt start insulting you either, but that's your demeanor to live with.

My mistake then,hard to tell with all caps

Still,nothing wrong with pointing out the difference in numbers when Trump is always hyping up his attendance numbers at every event he does :lol:

Last edited:
Day 1 hasn't dissappoint...things flowing in the direction we all expected....there might not be an America by the end of these 4 years....just wait for the first police on Black Death and our president addresses the nation with 0 sympathy for the victim.

Last edited:
Is it me or are there more anarchists popping up? :nerd:

Those clowns always pop up when there is a new administration and the other side is pissed.

Dudes show up at just about every major protest trying to pop **** off with the cops :lol:

They've become so predictable and common that the police up here often go "undercover" as anarchists to infiltrate peaceful protests and try to rile up crowds/start some trouble to justify the cops breaking them up :lol: :smh:

Agent provocateurs we call them

Last edited:
they're not gonna go to jail sir...but pretty sure whoever retweeted that just became a ex public service employee.

And this is a good thing? Wonder how many fox employees lost their job EVERYTIME they said something negative about Obama

They ain't trying to hear that, those high premiums gonna turn into no insurance at all, watch private insurers flourish big time now and charge even hire premiums.

+ the price of drugs keep rising at astronomical rates and the government is not doing a dam thing about it. everywhere else in the developed world prices are much much cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom