***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Pretty sure you already have a day of patriotic devotion. I believe it's called the 4th of July.

9/11 is officially Patriot's Day in America, and we have Independence/National Day on the 4th

This dude is doing this pointless **** for no good reason.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you already have a day of patriotic devotion. I believe it's called the 4th of July.

Nah man, that day is a mediokre day, very average, kompletely regular. Day of patriotik devotion is the patriotikest day, most patriotik, really. All trumps people, n by the way, these are smart people, wonderful people, the best people, they all say the day of patriotik devotion is more patriotik than july 4th. So believe me when i say, there is no day more patriotik than the day of patriotik devotion, its the most patriotik day ever.

9/11 is officially Patriot's Day in America
Wasn't aware y'all had a literal Patriot's Day on top of that 
laugh.gif

So there's already 2 holidays to celebrate the country and patriotism. Adding another one, coincidentally the day he became president, sounds like something straight out of a dictator state. No more than self-glorification at that point.

And isn't Jan 20th already a federal holiday?

Last edited:

Nah man, that day is a mediokre day, very average, kompletely regular. Day of patriotik devotion is the patriotikest day, most patriotik, really. All trumps people, n by the way, these are smart people, wonderful people, the best people, they all say the day of patriotik devotion is more patriotik than july 4th. So believe me when i say, there is no day more patriotik than the day of patriotik devotion, its the most patriotik day ever.
If u replace the k's with the c's 100% would think this was an actual quote :lol:

This dude can't contain his diet fascist ego

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...-national-day-of-patriotic-devotion-proc-9570

He is going to declare January 20th 2017, the day he was inaugurated, as the National Day of Patriotic Devotion

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this going to coincide with MLK day every 7 years?

**** trump.

it seems like such a ****** pick too since it's already inauguration day every 4 years. sounds like a stupid ******* idea all around. **** trump.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You know who gonna blessing dem prisoners misguided citizens needing reducation ear's doe....

Barson finna shine :smokin

Excellent choice. I was hoping Barson would get shine but it would be a close race betweeb him, Steven Harvey, Herman Cain, Edwin and Stacey Dash.:smokin

Isn't Ben Carson's music now looked down upon since it's not "traditionally American"?

There was some discussions in da conservative circles around this point but Barson's pathology, knife skills and violent tempermant enabled them to make an exception. Steven Harvey also spoke on his behalf which my sources from da Heights say was the deciding factor.

Alright you gotta chill man, I can't read this bull ****.

as they say, the best predictor of the future is the past. we should expect this country, its federal agencies, its economy, and its endeavors to follow the same trajectoy as trump's business ventures. some will succeed but most will be duds or disasters.

we now know why. we can see how he handles criticism and how he chooses his people, how he makes a show of everything but it's always just smoke and mirrors.

he is Elizabeth Holmes on steroids (and it's no coincidence that DeVos and Mattis are tied to Theranos). the wizard of oz without a heart or soul. a teenage beauty who gets everything she wants, except that she's now 70. everything in life that disgusts us. disgusts babies and animals too. it's an innate aversion to all that is ugly and wicked in this world.

i can't wait to watch his downfall.

Last edited:
The Trump proclamation is for one day. The day of his annugration, and past President's have done it:

But see you says the peep the difference:

Clinton: National Day of Fellowship and Hope
Bush: National Day of Prayer and Thanksgiving
Obama: National Day of Renewal and Reconciliation
Trump: National Day of Patriotic Devotion

Even the tone of Trump's proclamation is different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom