***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So you have no insurance, and never had it? You don't even have a job that gives you insurance?

Nah we run a small business. Ive looked into it but not pointless. To the guy who brought up cancer, ok, thats a risk I take, a very very very minute one. Ill take my chances that I won't get it

Though I do truly think single payer would be way better

I don't for a second believe anything you are saying.

Tell the true pa, you finessing the system to be on Medicaid? :nerd:

Last edited:
tax rate is 15% for that bracket (federal taxes).

actually someone making 25k would pay $1168 on federal tax. throw in state taxes and social security, etc, and it's, what $2500-$3000 total? that's barely 10-12%. this is for single person.

how do you get 35%? send them to me. I'll save them thousands and only pocket half of it.

Claiming 0 or 1 plus daily state? State dependant def.

Seems like all of you in this "political" thread made up your minds on this President already, and your beliefs. No sweat off my brow. We'll see how it goes!

‏@JerryRice

Watching Hannity @donaldtrump making America great again!!!
tumblr_ojzuurN8J41qc940mo1_1280.jpg

What does the President have to do with any of the random attacks and lies you just popped up in here with? Actually Nevermind.

tax rate is 15% for that bracket (federal taxes).

actually someone making 25k would pay $1168 on federal tax. throw in state taxes and social security, etc, and it's, what $2500-$3000 total? that's barely 10-12%. this is for single person.

how do you get 35%? send them to me. I'll save them thousands and only pocket half of it.

Claiming 0 or 1 plus daily state? State dependant def.

Seems like all of you in this "political" thread made up your minds on this President already, and your beliefs. No sweat off my brow. We'll see how it goes!

:rofl: :rofl: Boy stop, you got caught in your lie.

Once you factor in sales, property, Medicare, ss and income taxes dude might not be that far off

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: Boy stop, you got caught in your lie.

Not close. You pay 8.25% to state on a daily purchase. Have to factor that in.

:rofl: :rofl: Now you throwing in sales tax. Which differs from state to state.

Dude here it is not hard to fact check BS said on the interent

No matter how you slice it, dependents, no dependents, sales tax, no sales tax, your 33% number is straight up bull ****

All you guys do is wait for someone to argue against. Its hilarious. So set in a one way mindset

Trump has never done anything to sway any logical person his way...you support him, you support bigotry and everything else he stands for....there isn't any flip side to this....Trump is a POS, show me something he's done that redeems his character.

Trump has never done anything to sway any logical person his way...you support him, you support bigotry and everything else he stands for....there isn't any flip side to this....Trump is a POS, show me something he's done that redeems his character.

The hell? Lol. Im out

All you guys do is wait for someone to argue against. Its hilarious. So set in a one way mindset
Thread moves without you or ninja posting suggesting people in here do more than just wait for someone to come along spouting alternative facts.

If you combine the highest income state state (CA) with the highest sales tax state (TN), he is still like 8% off.

He is not close

I can go off my cousins paycheck he claims 1, single, 24, makes 12.50 x 40 hours. 500 a week takes home 367, say thats around 27% he pays. No insurance either, anything he buys in state is taxed 8.25, so either way. 27 or 33. Still ridiculous how these kids who are trying to get by get taxed. But I've said enough, Rusty as i said earlier is a meme

Back
Top Bottom