***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Journalist from The Intercept has responded to my information about Michael Flynn 
nerd.gif

A foreigner about to bring the whole US system crashing down? :nerd:

I'm speaking of Putin destroying American democracy of course. But Colombia doing his duty as a member of the world to further embarrass the Drumpf administrations though :pimp:

A foreigner about to bring the whole US system crashing down?
nerd.gif

I'm speaking of Putin destroying American democracy of course. But Colombia doing his duty as a member of the world to further embarrass the Drumpf administrations though
pimp.gif
Not entirely 
laugh.gif

I requested them to forward it to the Trump administration directly if possible so they can correct the security flaw and prevent state sponsored hackers from exploiting what I believe is a serious security risk. Or alternatively, publish it so the Trump administration is alerted by proxy and proceeds to correct it like they did after The Intercept's article on Trump having a gmail address linked to his personal twitter and some others in his staff like Sean Spicer. Either way that email address is a prime target for real hackers and I have no doubt they've already been putting in work to breach it or have done so already.

So actually I'm doing the administration a favor, kind of. Though depending on what kind of communications were conducted on that email it might give the white house a little more incentive to kick Flynn out.

Last edited:
Sounds boring.

The administration beefs up their security. No one gets any dirt on Trump and his cronies a la emails part deux

Sounds boring.

The administration beefs up their security. No one gets any dirt on Trump and his cronies a la emails part deux
Maybe someone has already gotten their way in 
nerd.gif
 I imagine it wouldn't be that hard for state sponsored hackers judging by how carelessly Flynn handled his security. If I can pull up and decipher the censored email in a few minutes when I felt like checking how Trump's staff handles their cyber-security, who knows how long people with malicious intent have been sitting on that information. Either there's nothing substantial in there, nobody has been able to access it, or someone is monitoring it and/or using that information privately.

Flynn appears to have deactivated his twitter account around 2 weeks ago but I'm not sure why. That means he had to have accessed the email ~2 weeks ago in order to confirm the deactivating of his twitter account. That suggests the email has at least been in active use past Trump's inauguration. I don't know if there are any laws or department regulations that would bar him from actively using a private and unsecure email address as a currently serving national security advisor with security clearance.

Last edited:

I don't know if there are any laws or department regulations that would bar him from actively using a private and unsecure email address as a currently serving national security advisor with security clearance.
Regarding this, is there actually anything that legally or informally bars him from doing so?

Been told my guy Belgium Belgium he always welcomed in my city...we gambling , turning up n hitting strippers n all that

I don't know with his condition y'all can do all that. Gonna mess around and break his pelvis cuz the ratchets twerking too hard.

Come to Dallas, Columbia... We can hit that green technology and eat some Tex-Mex

:pimp:

If I ever get to the US I'm gonna have a hell of a good time :lol: :smokin
I forwarded my information to a WaPo journalist as well, who published an article on Flynn earlier today. He responded immediately and added 2 of his colleagues into the conversation because they follow Flynn more closely.
Gonna go sleep now though

I forwarded my information to a WaPo journalist as well, who published an article on Flynn earlier today. He responded immediately and added 2 of his colleagues into the conversation because they follow Flynn more closely.

You brave soul. I wouldn't wish the US on any tourist right now.

Last edited:

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom