***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol: Columbia putting in work. If he ever comes to the US, I'm not letting him go back until he makes his way to the Bay Area.

One of my new coworkers was explaining to me how there's no proof that Obama was born in the US :lol: Crazy conservative dude who is in a labor union and supports anything and everything Trump does :smh:

If a progressive takes the White House in 2020, I'm petitioning for them to include Belgium Nationals as a subcategory of the "black" race on the next census

Country gon be in shambles and they gon be like

"They told us it was the blacks and the Latinos who were the blame."

Every day and with every new report, I just fight the urge to blow up on people in my life that voted for Trump/ Third Party/ sat it out. Especially with being in Michigan.

Like, god dammit. What is wrong with you? You stupid ******* *******.

But I just carry on.

Last edited:
A shadow council, was the word they used. Lack of paper trails. Staff wanting to purge anti trump stuff from their social media out of fear. President doesn't care to read more than a single page at a time. Doesn't sound ominous.

One new email

--------------
From America:

Our bad, ok, our bad.

PS: Do you have Barrack's new number though? He is stopped returning our calls. If you talk to him could you tell him to, ummmm, HELP!
-------------------------

Last edited:
At this point, the best thing to do w/ these Trump supporters is to not even say anything to em, and just watch em self-implode.

I really hope Dems are getting their **** together on the low, waitin for the right time to flourish. Hell, I hope even independents are growing a base.

Back
Top Bottom