***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm bout to go back to St. Lucia and be a micro cocoa farmer. This country done lost its god damb mind :lol:

If things really get lit, they ain't gonna find me in the mangrove swamp.

Last edited:
Ya go ahead and leave, I'm a stay in NYC till da end. I'll give ya some h.upmanns or montecristo's for ya travels tho.

Last edited:
Ya go ahead and leave, I'm a stay in NYC till da end. I'll give ya some h.upmanns or montecristo's for ya travels tho.
Same, staying in Cali
Going to live and die in LA
Shout out to Tupac

Pac wasn't even from Cali doe

It don't matter if he wasn't born here pa

tupac_gif2.gif

I wish Tupac was around in 2017 :frown:

So this dude Evola eventually broke ranks with Mussolini cuz he considered him too soft and that he compromised his ideals too much.

This is the guy Bannon looks up to?

What in the actual F...

Why isn't there more heat on Bannon? Republicans really going to look the other way cuz they want their taxes cut? Man... Who in the F cares about taxes. If Bannon gets what he wants there will be bigger things to worry about.

Last edited:
When California becomes its own Country, I don't care who becomes President of California but I want E40 to be the press secretary.

Same, staying in Cali
Going to live and die in LA
Shout out to Tupac

Pac wasn't even from Cali doe

It don't matter if he wasn't born here pa

tupac_gif2.gif

I wish Tupac was around in 2017 :frown:

Yeah the West Cost sure did work out well for Pac....

Technically, that's the Southwest. We didn't claim Vegas, nor its state, until Obama. Also, Pac was shot the 7th, not the 8th, 9th, nor 21th. So please stop projecting your #alternatefacts on us [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom