***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ya go ahead and leave, I'm a stay in NYC till da end. I'll give ya some h.upmanns or montecristo's for ya travels tho.
Same, staying in Cali
Going to live and die in LA
Shout out to Tupac

Pac wasn't even from Cali doe

It don't matter if he wasn't born here pa

tupac_gif2.gif

I wish Tupac was around in 2017 :frown:

Yeah the West Cost sure did work out well for Pac....

bunk-the-wire.gif

Ya go ahead and leave, I'm a stay in NYC till da end. I'll give ya some h.upmanns or montecristo's for ya travels tho.
Same, staying in Cali
Going to live and die in LA
Shout out to Tupac

Pac wasn't even from Cali doe

It don't matter if he wasn't born here pa

tupac_gif2.gif

I wish Tupac was around in 2017 :frown:

Yeah the West Cost sure did work out well for Pac....

bunk-the-wire.gif

Whatever.
Y'all east coasters have to deal with Trump on a same time zone right now
Have fun with the cheeto

I don't want Cali to get nuked. I need to see the bay area first.

I was just messing around n koreas missiles can't reach any further than India to a little further than Japan right or so they report. The big one and dehydration is a bigger threat than they are.

some of the stuff I read here leaves me straight up stunned. i'm unable to react with emotion because it's so bad. this dude is a one-man(child) threat to national security. and the worst thing is that somehow if/when something happens, and maybe in part due to his ineptitude, people will think that a "tough" (i'm cringing writing that) guy like him is the answer.

Last edited:
Man, president Dump is tight with Putin....he might just let Russia get first shot.

And they would go after our main food supply or nuclear stock pile in the Dakotas before they throw emd's. gonna go dig up these all black foams I'm ready for the mad max universe.

Last edited:
And they would go after our main food supply or nuclear stock pile in the Dakotas before they throw emd's. gonna go dig up these all black foams I'm ready for the mad max universe.
Man, I'm glad I don't have any kids. This place is way too unstable, smh.

U know how u read how great nations fell.....is this how ours will fall? It'd be poetic and would come full circle. Built and destroyed on prejudice, racism, and ignorance.

Poetic justice af. Would only be right.

The signs of Truth were tattooed across our open ended vagina. We learned to our amazement untold tale of scandal. Two long centuries buried in the musty vault, hosed down daily with a gagging perfume. America was a bastard, the illegitimate daughter of the mother country whose legs were then spread around the world and a rapist known as freedom, free doom. Democracy, liberty, and justice were revolutionary code names that preceded the bubbling bubbling bubbling bubbling bubbling in the mother country's crotch and behold a baby girl was born, nurtured by slave holders and ****** racists it grew and grew and grew screwing indiscriminately like mother like daughter everything unplagued by her madame mother.

Gil knew.

That's not how it's done, you classless prick.

This dude seriously has no class, something that can't be bought no matter how rich you are. Completely devoid of empathy, completely incapable of shame. If he was on the Titanic, he would try to get on the rescue boat himself first, and leave his children to drown if there wasn't any room left.

Watched last week tonight.

-Literally dropped my jaw at him holding the breitbart article in an interview

-The president not having any clue of what the GDP is. A guy whose "speciality" is money at that...

-the ad they're gunna run today :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom