***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I can't stand listening to GOP politicians anymore. Pence is lying his *** off and I don't know how journalists don't confront them more about the bold faced BS they spew day in, day out.

Can we get a real social contract up in this country? Germany has had a social safety net for more than a century, and it's an industrialist nation, ffs!

Vice President Pence‏Verified account  @VP 32m32 minutes ago

My message to GOP Senate: If you like ObamaCare, you can keep it, but people want change & fact is ObamaCare must go.

Man if all it took to take care of all my Healthcare needs was a one time payment of 700 dollars...

Sign me up bros.

Too bad that doesn't exist though lol

Last edited:
Spying tech capabilities.
Apparently, they have the ability to turn any electronic device connected to the internet into listening/data collecting devices.

Lucious Fox quit his job over this in The Dark Knight.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spicey is a buffoon. He straight up says "this is government, this is not"

That is an admissions that the Democrats are competent, that they actually govern, and the GOP does not.

Look at how every major country does health insurance, it is through regulation not letting the free market decide.

Last edited:
Quote:
:lol: if that's real, I hope DMX gets wind and dies for libel.

why he gotta die tho

:lol: :lol:

What was in the CIA leaks?

Spying tech capabilities.
Apparently, they have the ability to turn any electronic device connected to the internet into listening/data collecting devices.

With all the movies and media people take in that show these programs in action, it's surprising people don't know this stuff exists. "Always on" connections are the best thing to ever happen to spy agencies.

Paul Ryan just said **** 10 million people that are covered under the ACA with a smug face

Back
Top Bottom