***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Alternative facts in action: when facts don't support your position, create them.

Watch until the end.

Chaffetz presents a chart that he says was derived from PP report. PP president finds out that chart is fake and comes from anti-abortion group.

Last edited:
Trump really shooting himself in the foot trying to rush this bill

As Rusty said,they had 7 years to come up with a better alternative and still landed flat on their faces...

I swear lately these dude are only effective as the opposition party man :lol:,the state of affairs becomes a total ****show once they get power

Last edited:
The Dems need to present a left wing patch to the ACA. Don't start screaming about Medicare for all.

Present a bill with more taxes on the rich to provide a public option, with reasonable premium and deductible caps.

Let the GOP be on record 100% that they rather screw their base over than do the right thing.

I hear they're trying to primary Chaffetz now :lol:

I feel sure that my friend @RandPaul will come along with the new and great health care program because he knows Obamacare is a disaster!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 8, 2017

:rofl: :rofl:

They shook

@eliotnelson: Retweeted Donald J. Trump
This is the handshake yank, but in tweet form.

:rofl:

45 **** all over Rand during the primaries and he still comfortably won re-election last year,I think he's outside of dudes reach :lol:

Last edited:
So am I the only person rooting for these dudes to fail do badly they get washed in the upcoming elections.

I'm really trying to find anything positive about what has happened, and what might happen in the future, but I have yet to come up with anything. The only thing I can hope for is that the people for trump realize they were duped, and that they elected an absolute bozo... and it will allow the usa to have more civilized and good conversations about relevant topics in the future. I don't think this will ever come true though.

I'm really trying to find anything positive about what has happened, and what might happen in the future, but I have yet to come up with anything. The only thing I can hope for is that the people for trump realize they were duped, and that they elected an absolute bozo... and it will allow the usa to have more civilized and good conversations about relevant topics in the future. I don't think this will ever come true though.

I don't have any hope for the dumb @#$ American population that voted for Trump. They whined for most of Bush's presidency and promised to never elect an idiot again, yet they picked another one just 8 years later.

Personally, I thought that we would never see another terrible president like Bush in my lifetime, but I severely underestimated how many inbred and illiterate people live in this country. They haven't evolved from their idiot ancestors that lived in Europe and stoned "witches" during the dark ages, but at least people back then had an excuse for being stupid since access to information was non existent for non upper class members of society.

Last edited:

Alternative facts in action: when facts don't support your position, create them.

Watch until the end.

Chaffetz presents a chart that he says was derived from PP report. PP president finds out that chart is fake and comes from anti-abortion group.

Its so satisfying to watch that... up until you realize that they don't care about facts.

She is so much smarter than him, and he knows it.

Last edited:
It's something sad and unintentionally funny about all the people commenting on Bernies Facebook post about the GOP healthcare plan, complaining and asking how they fight back and how the Republicans are so wicked and horrible only for them to get upset and extremely defensive when you remind them that they had their chance to fight back this past November 8th, especially in the rust belt, but they choose to not vote or vote for Jill Stein because of Benghazi and her emails.

Paul Ryan is asked if it matters that 10 million people could lose their health insurance. "What matters is we're lowering the costs."

Come campaign season, the dems better hammer home the anti-American platform of the GOP. If they fail to take back any of the 2 chambers, those who can leave the US should. It's not going to be a hospitable place to live in.

So am I the only person rooting for these dudes to fail do badly they get washed in the upcoming elections.

I want them to do good but I'm not sure they're capable of it.

The only way they'll do good is if they admit that their platform is crap economically and socially and take measures to rectify it. Since that isn't going to happen, all we're going to see is them trying to blame the Left for the predictable catastrophes they're engineering.

gry60 gry60 going to be hard to hammer that point in when the Trump supporters got an echo chamber themselves
Only chance is the moderates in 2018 and 2020
Or even the elderly once their health care gets f'd with

gry60 gry60 going to be hard to hammer that point in when the Trump supporters got an echo chamber themselves
Only chance is the moderates in 2018 and 2020
Or even the elderly once their health care gets f'd with

Not talking about the Trumpists. They're gone in my book. Trump could tell them to jump off the closest bridge and they'll do it. I'm talking about those who stayed home; those who thought both parties are the same. I think they are still reachable; the just need the fire lit under their *****. Believe me, if I wasn't optimistic about Americans, I would be posting the same exact **** as SFC. Word for word.

Back
Top Bottom