***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So am I the only person rooting for these dudes to fail do badly they get washed in the upcoming elections.

Nah cuz the worse they do, the more they'll blame obeezy, Hillary, and Democrats.

Plus if they suck bad enough, we all get hurt.

I see where you're coming from.

It would be cool as hell to see Trump eat crow for all the **** he talks about Obama

Last edited:
His question was clearly rhetorical though, and was not even directed at you.

So why take issue? That exactly the thing you claim to have such a problem with me for doing.

Seems like you're the one doing too much.

So this of the rebuttal of someone who asks a rhetorical question?

No.

That's neither an acceptable or reasonable defense.

It's 2017, not feudal Europe.

Republicans have always been ethically despicable but the rate they've regressed since 2008 shouldn't just be chalked up to, "that's the way things are."

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Famb said something stupid... He got called on it.

Not much else to discuss

Last edited:

Doesn't Hawaii have that politician that switch sides b/c her disdain for Trump?

Didn't she bring the hammer on him, too? :pimp:

I wonder how those repubs that voted her in feel about her switching parties, though.

(Didn't bother to Google so I'll hold my L accordingly if its not the same woman)

I don't know why you have such a strong desire to be a **** for Republicans man. Your contrarian schtick isn't intellectual, I don't know why you think it is.

I didnt deny that people have acted on hate and bigotry throughout human history. Stop being obtuse.

Human history isn't a defense of abhor worthy behavior, and it certainly doesn't account for said behavior worsening, which should be a real issue of concern to every American.

Sit down. I asked a rhetorical question, no need to get your dancing shoes on just to run your little devils advocate game. A figure of speech that's figuratively fitting in more ways than one in your specific case.

:lol:

Not glorifying every move Democrats make = I'm a **** for repubs

Unrustle your jimmies. You asked a dumb *** question.

You're a smart guy. You'll bounce back from it.

No offense but you've always been one of those "smart" dumb guys, it's not a surprise that you don't get it.

I didn't ask a dumb question, I asked an obviously rhetorical question that's in line with a very, very, common sentiment right now. Disbelief at how Republicans can live with themselves.

You clearly don't know what a rhetorical question is, evident by your reply to Rusty. :lol:

Again sit down. No one's rustled, just pointing out blatant **** behavior from you. :smh:

Last edited:
gry60 gry60 going to be hard to hammer that point in when the Trump supporters got an echo chamber themselves
Only chance is the moderates in 2018 and 2020
Or even the elderly once their health care gets f'd with

Not talking about the Trumpists. They're gone in my book. Trump could tell them to jump off the closest bridge and they'll do it. I'm talking about those who stayed home; those who thought both parties are the same. I think they are still reachable; the just need the fire lit under their *****. Believe me, if I wasn't optimistic about Americans, I would be posting the same exact **** as SFC. Word for word.
I hope so too

Doesn't Hawaii have that politician that switch sides b/c her disdain for Trump?

Didn't she bring the hammer on him, too? :pimp:

I wonder how those repubs that voted her in feel about her switching parties, though.

(Didn't bother to Google so I'll hold my L accordingly if its not the same woman)
Yeah a former haiwaiian house republican leader switched to the democrats after her constituents criticized her criticism of Trump. I believe her name was Beth Fukumoto.

I don't think Congress would approve a budget cut like that anyway, would be a bad look for them

His question was clearly rhetorical though, and was not even directed at you.

So why take issue? That exactly the thing you claim to have such a problem with me for doing.

Seems like you're the one doing too much.

So this of the rebuttal of someone who asks a rhetorical question?

No.

That's neither an acceptable or reasonable defense.

It's 2017, not feudal Europe.

Republicans have always been ethically despicable but the rate they've regressed since 2008 shouldn't just be chalked up to, "that's the way things are."

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Famb said something stupid... He got called on it.

Not much else to discuss

You sound ridiculous. Please go look at the post he quoted when he made that comment.

He responded to you because he probably found your comment annoying, since it was so unnecessary.

In context, nothing he said was stupid.

[/quote]
Trump wants to increase spending of DHS, so as a result, he will cut USCG's budget
Makes no sense really as USCG is underfunded already compared to other military and security branches.

So if we have another Katrina, we're screwed.

Last edited:
Nathaniel Weixel‏ @NateWeixel

Rep. Mo Brooks says right now, Ryan doesnt have enough votes to pass the bill unless he has "substantial Democratic support

Back
Top Bottom