***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So the GOP controls 3 beaches of the government, but some how it's the Democrats fault if the government get shut down? How the ****?

So the GOP controls 3 beaches of the government, but some how it's the Democrats fault if the government get shut down? How the ****?

How the hell is a government gonna shut down but the mall is open on thanksgiving? Smh

These people love holding the American public hostage over their friends' pockets

Dawg you know these snowflakes can't handle the truth. That's why they make up alt-realities and fake news, to soothe the ever present burns from their economic dystopia wherein coal and assembly lines are their saviors. Must be Democrats fault that they keep tightening that rope around their necks every election cycle. God forbid they actually pick up a damb book at their local community college (which would be free to them if Dems ran ****) and learn, to help reach the next rung of the US social caste and benefit the next generations of their family by providing living wages in an industry that hasn't been dead for decades. God no. That requires picking themselves up by the bootstraps.

Honestly I don't see how anyone can read Trump's transcripts and feel confident in this president.

It's always been incoherent word salads since day one but now I find myself seriously questioning his mental health.

He talks like a toddler, struggles finishing sentences, goes unintelligible numerous times in a one on one interview, ...

Then there's the constant repeating of certain topics, words, ... even completely out of context and the fact he has demonstrated recently that he does not know who Kim Jong-Un is or that "his good friend" Pavarotti died 10 years ago.

It reminds me a bit of my experiences with patients in early stages of dementia or alzheimer's disease. It's certainly not normal behavior, that's for sure.
Im saying man....reading transcripts of that man is just so 
sick.gif
 I remembering reading the debate transcripts during the campaign and his answers compared to Clinton's where night and day. 

Swear to god if I was already of professor and that dude was one of my students and he turned in a paper like that 
indifferent.gif

The GOP Blame List:

Obama
Hillary
Liberals/democrats
Mainstream media
Fake/paid protesters

he tells it like it is! da don is who we all fantasize about being (or, for some, who we fantasize about being with).

time-traveling don having sex with pre-teen ivanka. he's running 27D game on these broads and libbies don't even know what hit them B.

he tells it like it is! da don is who we all fantasize about being (or, for some, who we fantasize about being with).

time-traveling don having sex with pre-teen ivanka. he's running 27D game on these broads and libbies don't even know what hit them B.

Yo ya killing me b :rofl:

Every time I think this is getting tired, I end up rolling off one of these posts...absolute gold b :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom