***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ivanka is 100% fair game,she's a high ranking member of the administration just like her husband :lol:

I'd understand more if it was Melania folks were caping for but Ivanka has directly involved herself in WH affairs,she's more than open to criticism just like the rest of the cabinet.

Last edited:
C-Rfn3-V0AAkSMZ.jpg
C-RfmeAUIAACvxg.jpg

laugh.gif
Chris Clickizza, ladies and gentlemen. 

Reuters Top News‏Verified account  @Reuters 21m21 minutes ago

JUST IN: Mexican foreign minister says Mexico considers construction of border wall a 'hostile' act, will not contribute in any way

Chelsea was pretty young when her father was President.
the point is to illustrate how much blood is on ivanka's hand..

I could understand if the story was written about his actual wife (or barron) since she's been MIA, but she decided to get up on a stage and repeat mrs obama

Chelsea was 12 when she moved into the White House (for comparison, Barron is 11).

Ivanka is 35 (which is how old Einstein was when he completed his theory of general relativity and the age at which Charles Manson committed his string of nine murders or MJs age after winning 6 championships).

The only valid comparison is between Chelsea and Barron.

Last edited:
That gif is A1 :lol:

On the subject of Ivanka...

@AaronBlake: 61% disapprove of Trump putting Ivanka and Jared Kushner in the White House

Only 34% approve

https://t.co/7gVRsidlU6

The main and probably the only, reason they're there is out of unconditional loyalty...

Despots around the world have been putting family members in positions of power for years around the world for just that reason, it helps tighten their grip on power keeping things in the family

Last edited:
Jason Chaffetz is sounding somewhat reasonable all of a sudden, what's gotten into him?

Chaffetz is just a typical Libbie B. Too many Libbies from Da great state of Utah B

Chaffetz is a Republican b :lol:,doesn't wanna see Da Don and his crew flourish though :smh:

Last edited:
Chaffetz is like a former prostitute that found Jesus. Don't put too much into the change of behavior, baby girl just tryna get her soul back

actually Good morning America was, but since you insisted i went back to page 1700ish just to Laugh at you on election night
laugh.gif
Good thing it only takes one or two pages in your post history in this thread to find something to laugh at. Saves a lot of searching.

And you can't use the "you were wrong about the election" excuse on me as I have posts giving Trump a decent shot at winning from early 2016 all the way up to the final vote.

Back
Top Bottom