***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I can second this. For the first time in years, I had trouble seeing my mailbox from my porch this morning. Da glorious coal raining down again B.

I'm about to EARN Da Black Lung. We all know Libbies don't know about EARNING things B.

You feel the need to constantly cape for racist whites, especially conservative ones. That all you deflections show

Like I said, everyone knows what you're about Blcohood

oh, da "if you disagree with my liberalism​ your a racist" trope.... :lol:

here's something to chew on rookie, from NPR this morning.

http://www.wnyc.org/story/reactionary-era/

da quick upshot is da left's strategy of calling folks who don't agree with em racist hasn't exactly Quelled their detractors among other things involving immigration & culture, as well as led to their current losing streak.

Last edited:
Autographed version? I thought there was only NTer with da Don's HanCOCK in his possession [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Da Don is doing AMAZING work B. We all should want to be part of history B. That's my President and HUD Secretary.

Now Ninja cares about racial discrimination :lol:

He doesn't, he just wanted to use it as a deflection. Like look "liberals" do it too.

He does this **** all the time.

Talk about the Atlantic slave trade.......da Arabs were worst

Mention Jim Crow was horrible...........other places around the globe were bad, America was the best place for black people

Mention Barry Goldwater and the GOP's hostility towards black people..................brings up the Dixiecrats

New topic, same deflection

none of those examples are wrong thou
u just mad da narrative gets shattered :lol:

What narrative?

surprised..?

More lawsuits aimed at Fox News — this time alleging racial discrimination

you like to play dumb rookie :lol:, we know what's being implied here.

Did you even read the line you quoted

The other lawsuits are probably referring too Ailes and O'Reilly. So the narrative is this new lawsuit adds to the previous legal trouble Fox has had. "This time" should have pointed this out to you.

The narrative was not that Fox is the only network in legal troubles, or that they are unique in the trouble they have. It is just that after the previous mess, Fox is hit with something else.

Your reading comprehension sucks b

You will run crying to Meth if anyone insults your intelligence, yet you constantly give people reason to doubt it

You feel the need to constantly cape for racist whites, especially conservative ones. That all you deflections show

da quick upshot is da left's strategy of calling folks who don't agree with em racist hasn't exactly Quelled their detractors among other things involving immigration & culture, as well as led to their current losing streak.

Your resume of racial ignorance regarding black people is extension and stretches many years

You are the new Blco. When he was cooking on NT, I wonder how many times you repped him. Hmmm

And "Da NPR" link again :rofl: :rofl:

Famb, lets be honest here. You don't seem capable of digesting the stuff on NPR. You just wait and listen to until you here liberal criticized, then you think it proves you right.

The narrative was not that Fox is the only network in legal troubles,

thats what it should've​ been, period.

except da post was tailored to look like Fox was da only ones in legal hotwater involving race.

echó chamber indeed.

Your resume of racial ignorance regarding black people is extension and stretches many years

You are the new Blco. When he was cooking on NT, I wonder how many times you repped him. Hmmm

And "Da NPR" link again :rofl: :rofl:

Famb, lets be honest here. You don't seem capable of digesting the stuff on NPR. You just wait and listen to until you here liberal criticized, then you think it proves you right.

yo rusty, your fake smear campaign needs to go back to da drawing board.

according to your own liberal leftist acolytes, racist accusations fall flat on people of color. :lol:

NPR shuts u up and all of a sudden rookie wanna firm up da upper lip :lol:

Last edited:
Did you no get suspended from NT for saying something racist about black people, yes or no?

Meth could have clipped you right then and there, but he gave you a break.

There is no smear campaign, you're just like Blco, complaining abut the same ****, making the same arguments.

Last edited:
didn't spicey say it wasn't a ban?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account  @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

First the Ninth Circuit rules against the ban & now it hits again on sanctuary cities-both ridiculous rulings. See you in the Supreme Court!

Out of our very big country, with many choices, does everyone notice that both the "ban" case and now the "sanctuary" case is brought in ...

...the Ninth Circuit, which has a terrible record of being overturned (close to 80%). They used to call this "judge shopping!" Messy system.

also has someone explained to him how trade deficits work yet?

The U.S. recorded its slowest economic growth in five years (2016). GDP up only 1.6%. Trade deficits hurt the economy very badly.

Last edited:
Did you no get suspended from NT for saying something racist about black people, yes or no?

you mean what your idol Bernie Sanders said verbatim? :lol:

i already sonned you on this da second i came back on NT da subject :lol:

You didn't son me, you lied to make it seem like you were gonna walk by your statement if Meth didn't ban you.

And no one in here believes Bernie is my idol. Nor has any of his comments reached the level of smug ignorance of things you have said.

And if it has, I have no problem saying that. Just like I have no problem calling out your bull **** comments regarding black people

Once again, the same deflection. A liberal did what you did, so it must make your bigotry more acceptable

It doesn't b

Last edited:

You didn't son me, you lied to make it seem like you were gonna walk by your statement if Meth didn't ban you.

And no one in here believes Bernie is my idol. Nor has any of his comments reached the level of smug ignorance of things you have said.

And if it has, I have no problem saying that. Just like I have no problem calling out your bull **** comments regarding black people

One again, the same deflection. A liberal did what you did, so it must make your bigotry more acceptable

It doesn't b

lied? :lol: go ask your Belgium counterpart to dig up da exchange since you're apparently displaying "finding Dory syndrome"

Bernie said exactly what i said, deal with it.

da rookie tight cuz he can't treat me like a white person and just spam da race card :lol:

Last edited:
Kevin O'leary, a Canadian Trump style nationalist. (you may have seen him on Shark Tank)

just dropped out of the leadership race for the conservative party. he was actually leading in the polls, but the whole not being able to speak french probably saved us from dealing with his BS.

nationalism taking L's everywhere.

:pimp:

Hold up. Isn't you guys election in like 2 more years?

So he was too lazy to learn French to become PM? :lol:

Famb could be fluent by the end of the year if he took it seriously

now look who's deflecting, all i did is add to who's being sued, da CNN one is worst since its a class action case.
You don't believe in systemic racism which is backed up by countless scientific studies and statistics. You've also consistently made disparaging comments towards African-Americans throughout your post history. You also regularly defend white supremacists or parrot white supremacist talking points, such as the "systemic racism is a liberal fantasy" nonsense or "white privilege doesn't exist".

Let's hope both lawsuits (assuming they have merit) end up bringing justice. But I think it's safe to safe nobody in here believes you care one bit about either case. You barely believe racial discrimination exists in the first place. 

Last edited:

One again, the same deflection. A liberal did what you did, so it must make your bigotry more acceptable

It doesn't b

lied? :lol: go ask your Belgium counterpart to dig up da exchange since you're apparently displaying "finding Dory syndrome"

I can look for it myself. But no matter. If Bernie Sanders said exactly what you did (which he didn't) then **** him for him that bigoted comment.

And same goes for anyone else that made comments that mirrors Bernie's comments

Simple

now look who's deflecting, all i did is add to who's being sued, da CNN one is worst since its a class action case.
You don't believe in systemic racism which is backed up by countless scientific studies and statistics. You've also consistently made disparaging comments towards African-Americans throughout your post history. You also regularly defend white supremacists or parrot white supremacist talking points, such as the "systemic racism is a liberal fantasy" nonsense or "white privilege doesn't exist".
Let's hope both lawsuits (assuming they have merit) end up bringing justice. But I think it's safe to safe nobody in here believes you care one bit about either case. You barely believe racial discrimination exists in the first place. 
Stopped reading at scientific. You know ninja doesn't believe in science. This the guy who said scientists can kick rocks, and doesn't know how calendars work. Of course he doesnt believe in a complex subject like systemic racism.

Stopped reading at scientific. You know ninja doesn't believe in science. This the guy who said scientists can kick rocks, and doesn't know how calendars work. Of course he doesnt believe in a complex subject like systemic racism.
*Doesn't know how basic math works would perhaps be a more accurate statement. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

your partisanship is showing, i already posted a past NPR link showing da partisanship on da issue, by a objective liberal host no less.

this "disparaging history" is also a fantasy ya like to tout here.

newflash, taking things outta context doesn't work on da internet :lol:.

as for da lawsuits it is what it is.

*Doesn't know how basic math works would perhaps be a more accurate statement. :lol:  
That too. He's proven to not know the basic functions of either. Calendars is just funnier to me. Like even 3 year old children know there's 7 days in a week. But no matter, da coal powered Hemi gonna save da day with passing lane power to outrun da Chinese global climate change, b :pimp:

Last edited:

It doesn't b

I can look for it myself. But no matter. If Bernie Sanders said exactly what you did (which he didn't) then **** him for him that bigoted comment.

too bad his LARGE base actually agreed with his sentiments, including officials in gun riddled Chicago who of which were most affected.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom