***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Meanwhile in South Korea...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Looks like graphics straight out of Japan :lol:

Speaking of,South Korea just showed the world how to have a peaceful transfer of power following the impeachment of a sitting president due to corruption...

Last edited:
I have no idea the context of those graphics, other than it being for a presidential election, which makes them sooooo much more hilarious :lol:

I see that Zuckerberg is no longer atheist and is a god fearing Christian now,he's definitely running
roll.gif

Crazy how that seems to be a prerequisite to running for office in the states
laugh.gif
I've always found the US' deep ties to religion rather disturbing. Aside from our muslim politicians, I honestly don't have a clue about the religious beliefs of other politicians in our government. It's never mentioned. I would guess that the majority is probably atheist.

Personally I wouldn't vote for a government official who has to bring up religion constantly. 

This Russia investigation is a waste of time and a witch hunt. Dens need to finally accept their L and find a better candidate for 2020.

These investigations take time Watergate took 3 years from the time it broke to Nixon's resignation.  There wasn't gonna be anything instant coming out of it because of the potential scope of the scandal.

Last edited:
Last edited:
These investigations take time Watergate took 3 years from the time it broke to Nixon's resignation.  There wasn't gonna be anything instant coming out of it because of the potential scope of the scandal.

This :lol:

Comey has one legit chance at this,he's not gonna jump the gun early and waste it if the investigation is still in progress

Dudes really expected an investigation of this scale and scope to be done with after a few months :lol: :rolleyes

If there were really nothing to it,there wouldn't be classified and unclassified hearings on the topic along with concurrent federal investigations. A GOP controlled executive and legislative branch would've made this go away with a quickness if there was no fire to the smoke...

Last edited:
yes, let's end these investigations now! we are tired of da bitter libbies who are just being sore losers. we need to send a clear message that there will be no repercussions for lying to Congress or for collusion with a foreign enemy.

let's focus on da deal progress that da FAKE news liberal media keeps ignoring. look at all da jobs da don has created. i just might start working 2 or 3 jobs because there's so many of them. and now i can stop paying money for my health insurance.

thank you trump! we love you! you're so dapper too! i love how you play 3673D musical chairs and these snowflakes can't even figure out da rules to 1D checkers.

This Russia investigation is a waste of time and a witch hunt. Dens need to finally accept their L and find a better candidate for 2020.
Given the early stage of the investigation and the scope of it I don't see how you can rationally come to that conclusion. An investigation of this scale will undoubtedly take more than a few months. It's also perfectly possible for democrats to do both of those things.

Last edited:
Waste of time. Dems need to focus their energy on voter suppression and inspiring their sleep base.

Even if it's found that Russia played a role to help Trump, Dems prob gonna still catch the L in 2020. Voter suppression and racism reigns supreme here. I have no more hope for our democracy. If a dem wins in 2020 it will be a moderate establishment dem.

Back
Top Bottom