***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Surely da Don will find a non-partisan and highly competent replacement for Comey
Appointing a yes man just doesn't seem like something he would do

Dems need to make it a mission to not let him appoint a replacement until he's cleared of wrongdoing,if not then this is some 3rd world **** :x

Last edited:
NYTimes_Saturday_Night_Massacre_Front_Page.gif

Firing Comey has to be either the ballsiest or dumbest move I've ever seen

No in between :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
Dude. Damn. Da Don making power plays and libby loos out here talking about da FBI like it's got sway. Hope Comey got da 6 months salary saved up for da health insurance he about to lose. Repeal da healthcare, replace with da coal care b :pimp:

Surely da Don will find a non-partisan and highly competent replacement for Comey
Appointing a yes man just doesn't seem like something he would do

Hate Trevor Noah if you want, but to say that calling Trump the first African president wasn't far-fetched is an understatement.

Palling around with dictators? Check.

Using his political office for personal gains? Check.

Appointing friends and family to sensitive and influential government positions? Check.

Abusing the taxpayer's money to live large? Check.

Cutting funds going towards health, education, and infrastructure? Check.

Promoting anti-scientific ideas in mainstream politics? Check.

White supremacy did turn America black after all... :lol:

This news is amazing

Fanta Nixon is officially in panic mode :rofl:

Waiting for the ****storm to unfold

Dude thinks this is gonna slow down the Russia investigation? This gives them every reason to step it up along with having an independent comission + prosecutor :lol:

Last edited:
Even in the letter Trump felt compelled to mention how innocent he is. That man is not right in the head. Who even does that?

"You're fired, by the way thanks telling me on 3 occasions that I am not under investigation"

Last edited:
Dude really fired the man in charge of the investigation surrounding him,it's obvious he's not all there :lol:

Putin would be proud but dude can't pull of thsee Banana Republic tactics in plain sight in America...

Last edited:
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford how you feeling about this Comey news?

-Trump looks guilty as hell, because he probably is.

Everyone I have heard talk about this said that firing Comey would be a major red flag signaling that Trump is panicking

-Comey played himself. He made this bed, he helped Trump become president just as much as Putin.

Fools that love to make these false equivalencies between Dems and the GOP will always learn the ******* hard way.

When did Sessions and the deputy AG forward this recommendation to Trump? Today?

If so, why did it take them multiple weeks to fire Flynn but immediately pulled the trigger on the Comey?

Last edited:
Comey was idiotic but I still believe he meant well.

turmp is a ******* idiot and it doesn't matter if he means well or not. there is only one ending possible for him.

the fact that kkksessions was the one who recommended firing Comey is shady as hell.

and of course they're using Hillary as the excuse for the firing:

C_arzL_WsAExSl2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom