***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So what is it,Yates,Bharara and now Comey who all got fired for their roles in investigating those Russian ties?

There's gonna need to be some impressive mental gymnastics done to possibly argue against an independent commission without looking implicated...

"I applaud President Trump for dismissing Mr. Comey. While he tried to do the right thing, his handling of the Clinton investigation and his inability to prevent internal leaks regarding other investigations within the bureau proves to the America people that he is no longer capable to doing the job correctly.

I think the only way forward is to hand over the investigation to the DOJ and a special investigator that AG Sessions has hand picked. That way we know that future investigations will not suffer from the same problems previous ones have. ..."

And scene

So what is it,Yates,Bharara and now Comey who all got fired for their roles in investigating those Russian ties?

There's gonna need to be some impressive mental gymnastics done to possibly argue against an independent commission without looking implicated...

"I applaud President Trump for dismissing Mr. Comey. While he tried to do the right thing, his handling of the Clinton investigation and his inability to prevent internal leaks regarding other investigations within the bureau proves to the America people that he is no longer capable to doing the job correctly.

I think the only way forward is to hand over the investigation to the DOJ and a special investigator that AG Sessions has hand picked. That way we know that future investigations will not suffer from the same problems previous ones have. ..."

And scene

White supremacy is a hell of a drug.

And scene

White supremacy is a hell of a drug.

And scene

Man...:lol: :x

Terrifying because it reads just like something Ryan or McConell would come up with

I might have to much faith in the GOP to put country over party :tongue:l

Last edited:
da transparent talking points are already obvious.

"this is what da Democrats wanted."
"how can this be partisan? if anything Comey was on trump's side."
etc

**** them

Thing is,the Dems didn't even call for his job after that because they knew even then that they couldn't trust Cheetolini to name a suitable replacement :lol:

No way does he pull it off though right?

Last edited:
It is time for liberals of all kind to wake the **** up.

Trump and GOP want to keep their power by any means necessary. If we don't show up to the polls, no matter the wait, no matter the vanilla candidates, no matter the petty disagreements, the right will just consolidate their power even more.

Lets argue about 15 v. 12, single payer vs. public option, Transparent PAC money or strict Public funding, when we are back in power. These fools setting up a hostile rule

what type of 4D jenga is Trump doing firing Comey? He is looking guilty as hell lol

All will be revealed B. Da Don about to lock crooked Hillary up B so he's got to play the 3475748882D Connect 4 so Libbies don't connect Da dots and get into their feelings B.

Apparently he was fired over the phone while travelling

The Bureau was also blindsighted apparently

@swin24@ CNN Justice Correspondent on-air now saying his phone currently blowing up with texts from FBI sources asking him if the Comey news is true

The FBI leaks to follow are gonna be lit...:nerd:

Spicey should hand in his resignation now cause if he hasn't cracked by now,he will when **** hits the fan soon :lol:

Last edited:
So the White House can fire the guy investigating them and hire someone that won't investigate em?

Senate won't act either and instead confirm the replacement with the 51 votes Trump needs.

All we need now is a war as a distraction. oh wait.. Afghanistan requires more boots on the ground.

So blatant and it looks like the GOP will stay in power for a while. Gerrymandering laws to steal the House majority, stole the 2016 Presidential election by using Russian hacks, voted in a strong Conservative in the Supreme Court by changing the confirmation rules, and NOW will control the FBI and DOJ whom will no doubt cater to Trump.

My 80 year old Nigerian grandmother dumbfounded watching cnn just now; "This is what we do in Africa."

:lol:

Last edited:
So the White House can fire the guy investigating them and hire someone that won't investigate em?

Senate won't act either and instead confirm the replacement with the 51 votes Trump needs.

All we need now is a war as a distraction. oh wait.. Afghanistan requires more boots on the ground.

So blatant and it looks like the GOP will stay in power for a while. Gerrymandering laws to steal the House majority, stole the 2016 Presidential election by using Russian hacks, voted in a strong Conservative in the Supreme Court by changing the confirmation rules, and NOW will control the FBI and DOJ whom will no doubt cater to Trump.

Everything just feels so hopeless

When you put it in context and spell it out like that,it really does start to sound like a a coup doesn't it?

Gonna have GOP control over the executive,legislative and now judicial branches as well as having GOP appointed heads at the FBI and DOJ...:x

Last edited:
@KenDilanianNBC: Former senior FBI official tells me: "I believe the intent here is to replace him with someone who will close" the Russia probe.

Like I said,I can't wait for the bureau leaks...

@KenDilanianNBC: Former senior FBI official tells me: "I believe the intent here is to replace him with someone who will close" the Russia probe.

Like I said,I can't wait for the bureau leaks...

Won't help if Congress doesn't appoint an independent commission.

It is time for liberals of all kind to wake the **** up.

Trump and GOP want to keep their power by any means necessary. If we don't show up to the polls, no matter the wait, no matter the vanilla candidates, no matter the petty disagreements, the right will just consolidate their power even more.

Lets argue about 15 v. 12, single payer vs. public option, Transparent PAC money or strict Public funding, when we are back in power. These fools setting up a hostile rule

All of this.

America is in deep **** right now.

Read Enemies about the history of the FBI. There will be clap back, expect leaks... the FBI is loyal to the FBI first.

I saw Graham do the same,they're falling in line like good boys :smh:

Most I've seen someone from the GOP say is Corker acknowledging that the timing raises questions :rolleyes

The Dems are alone in calling for an independent comission, Feinstein even called for an independent FBI director

Back
Top Bottom